24 DIY Seed Bead Bracelets
Use your stash of tiny, versatile seed beads for stringing, stitching, or crochet--any way will make a beautiful seed bead bracelet pattern!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
If you like to make beaded jewelry, chances are you are looking for a way to use up the seed beads taking up precious space in your stash. Clear your stash of all of the extra seed beads, and make yourself a cute bracelet in the process with this collection of DIY Seed Bead Bracelets. There is no need to waste your hard-earned money on patterns with free bead patterns as great as the ones in this collection!
Seed beads can be purchased in a variety of sizes and shapes to put your own spin on these seed bead projects. Whether you purchase your seed beads at the dollar store, or splurge on gorgeous Delica beads, these tiny beads always make a pretty piece of jewelry. From stringing to stitching, and even crochet seed bead bracelet patterns, this collection has a mix of different ways to make a bracelet, all using these little seed beads loved by crafters around the world.
Table of Contents
Seed Bead Bracelet Patterns for Beginners
Learn how to make your own bracelet with budget-friendly seed beads! These beads are easiest to work with in the largest size, which is 6/0, or approximately 4mm in diameter. Once you have some experience with these seed bead bracelet patterns for beginners, you might be comfortable enough to use 8/0 or 10/0 size seed beads. These tiny beads are made in sizes as small as 15/0 (approximately 1.3mm diameter), so once you master the larger sizes you can work your way down to the smallest. These beginner beaded bracelet patterns will introduce you to the world of seed beading without overwhelming you.
- Summer Seed Bead Bracelet
Stay cool and look cute during warm weather with lightweight seed bead bracelets! These bracelets are easy to make, and just as easy to wear, so there is no reason not to make them.
- Simple Seed Bead Bracelet
The cool spiral shape of this bracelet might look tricky, but with step-by-step instructions and a surprisingly simple technique, this bracelet is easy enough for beginner beaders to make.
- Dainty Stackable Seed Bead Bracelets
Why settle for one bracelet when you can decorate your wrists with several? These easy seed bead bracelets are dainty enough to wear a whole stack of them without weighing you down.
- Morse Code Beaded Wrap Bracelet
Use seed beads to create a Morse code message with this clever bracelet idea! All it takes is simple bead stringing, so beginners can definitely make this beaded wrap bracelet.
- Dazzling Double Color Seed Bead Bracelets
Get tangled up in blue with these beautiful cool-colored bracelets. This project is a great way to used up leftover seed beads from other projects, and could be made in any color scheme you’d like!
- Colorful Seed Bead Circle Bracelets
Add a bit of color to your life with these seed bead bracelets. This seed bead pattern is so easy and quick that you will want to make one of these bracelets to match every outfit in your wardrobe.
- Three Seed Bead Bracelet Patterns
Sometimes more is more, which is why this seed bead bracelet tutorial is a favorite. Learn three different, easy ways to make bracelets with seed beads, and wear them all at once, or individually.
Once you've mastered the art of seed bead bracelets, give another popular jewelry making material a whirl with 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
Woven Seed Bead Bracelet Tutorials
After you learn the basics of making jewelry with seed beads, you might start itching for a more complicated seed bead bracelet pattern. That is where bead weaving comes in! Simple bead stringing is a great, relaxing craft, but bead weaving is the best way to create beautiful and intricate pieces of beadwork. These free bead patterns for weaving all use seed beads, too, so you can still clear your stash while tackling a more complicated pattern.
- Intarsia Peyote Stitch Bracelet
Peyote stitch patterns are an excellent use of seed beads, and this pastel cuff will help to clear out your stash. This pattern has a free printable PDF download, too, so you can bead on the go.
- Cranberry Crystals Beaded Bracelet
No one does sparkle better than Swarovski, so pairing their crystals with shiny seed beads is an easy way to make a glamorous bracelet. This stitched bracelet is like a regal tiara for your wrist!
- Twisted Flat Spiral Beaded Bracelet
Is it even possible to have too many beaded bracelets? Not as far as we’re concerned! Even if you have dozens of bracelets in your collection, you’ll want to make this pretty spiral design, too.
- Royal Blue Seed Bead Bracelet
Royal blue beads give a regal, glamorous effect to this crystal and seed bead bracelet pattern. You do not have to have royal blood to wear jewelry fit for a queen!
- Esther Silky DIY Bracelet
If you have been wanting to try using Silky beads, this bracelet pattern is a perfectly pretty project to try. Plus, the bronze seed beads add an elegant embellishment to the seafoam Silky beads.
Seed beads are great, but every girl could use a little bit more sparkle in her life, right? Luckily, this collection has all of the sparkly crystal patterns you could need: 21 Free Swarovski Crystal Jewelry Patterns
Delica Bead Patterns for Bracelets
If you are an experienced beader, you know that seed bead quality is not always consistent when using inexpensive brands. Once you have tired of sorting through bargain bin seed beads for uniform sizes, you may choose to shell out on some top-of-the-line Miyuki Delica seed beads. These tiny, Japanese beads are high quality and reliably-sized beads that work especially well for intricate beadwork and bead weaving.
- Elegant Miyuki DIY Cuff Bracelet
Upgrade a plain cuff bracelet by adding a pretty piece of beadwork! This elegant bead loom cuff bracelet uses Miyuki Delica beads for a uniform stitching pattern and a big impact.
- Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern
What could be better than a free peyote stitch pattern? Why, a free downloadable PDF peyote stitch bracelet pattern, of course! This peyote bracelet has an easy-to-follow graph for peyote newbies.
- Watermelon Homemade Bangle Bracelet
Add a fab fruity touch to your bracelet collection with this sweet watermelon-inspired bangle. Gorgeous Delica beads in bold colors make this bracelet a cute statement piece you’ll adore.
- Autumn Sun DIY Bracelet
No matter the time of year, the golden days of autumn are a beautiful time to remember. Show off your loom weaving skills in the vibrant colors of fall sunlight and autumn leaves.
- Metallic Tammy Bracelet Pattern
Sleek pewter seed beads are the perfect complement to the regal purple beads in this elegant bracelet. This pattern may prove tricky to new beaders, but experienced beaders will enjoy this beading challenge.
- Sugar Skull Bead Loom Pattern
Use Miyuki Delica beads in a variety of bold colors to make this fun statement bracelet. Show off your Halloween spirit or delight in this whimsically macabre design year-round.
If you like these crochet seed bead bracelet patterns, you'll be amazed by all of the other ways you can make jewelry with crochet! 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
Crochet Seed Bead Bracelet
Crochet hooks aren’t just for yarn, anymore! Crochet may traditionally be used to make cozy scarves and blankets, but the technique is equally wonderful for creating bracelets. Whether you prefer to crochet with yarn, hemp, or even wire, seed beads will definitely upgrade your crochet bracelet pattern.
- Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
Wire adds a surprisingly chic touch to this crochet seed bead bracelet. You can pick beads in any color to match your sense of style, or stick with the original design for a mindless project.
- Crochet Hemp Wish Bracelets
Wish bracelets are meant to be worn until they fall off, and with one so cute, you will want it to last as long as possible! This bracelet pattern is so easy to make, and will match pretty much any outfit.
- Surf's Up Macrame Bracelet
If you are a surfer chick, or just love the casual surfer sense of style, this crochet bracelet is perfect for days in the sun. For an even more summery accessory, wear this as an ankle bracelet!
- Hard and Soft Mixed Media Bracelet
The contrast of the soft yarn and sleek metallic chain has a cool mixed media effect on this easy bracelet pattern. Even beginner crocheters can pull off this chic crochet bracelet!
- Beach Ready Crochet Bracelet
The cluster stitches in this bracelet look like cute little conch shells, which makes it perfect for a day at the beach. Or, stitch up this bracelet while daydreaming about your perfect vacation!
The world of seed bead patterns goes far beyond bracelets! Find some of our other favorite ideas for seed beads in "Making Beaded Jewelry: 11 Free Seed Bead Patterns and Projects" eBook
What is your favorite size or shape of seed bead to work with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 42 Wrap Bracelets
- Sparkling Silver Flowers Necklace
- 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Coloring Book DIY Wood Earrings
- Enchanting Crystal Bracelet
- Unique Pine Cone DIY Necklace
- 15 Best Jewelry Making Blogs
- How to Make Beaded Earrings
- Multi-strand Jewelry Patterns: 43+ DIY Projects
- 24 DIY Seed Bead Bracelets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials