Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This gorgeous Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet is definitely a DIY jewelry project that has a lot going on, but still turns out stunning. This DIY bracelet is super easy to recreate, and you can easily customize it to have your own personal touch. Whether you are switching up the color of the beads or tossing in another unique way to make it all your own, you are going to love crafting and wearing this handmade bracelet. This crochet bracelet pattern is easy to master and extremely unique compared to any other DIY jewelry you might have made.
From the blogger: "This is a wrap style bracelet that could be layered or worn alone for a boho-chic style. Pick you beads to make a bracelet that will match your clothes, or make one of these as a gift for a family member or friend."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
The Bohemian jewelry style has actually been around for well over 200 years! However, this boho chic style continues to change and adapt as different fashion trends change and adapt. The main purpose of bohemian jewelry or clothing is to be, in a sense, rebellious of the current trends. Currently this relates to mixing and matching different textures for jewelry making. For example this bracelet combines wire, with two different kinds of beads, and you are crocheting the wire instead of wrapping it as is typically seen. All of these contrasting ideas being brought together perfectly shows off this bohemian style!
This actually all started after the French Revolution when numerous artists went from riches to rags and were often seen in outdated clothing. This style that the artists were unwillingly taking on soon defined them as eccentric geniuses and numerous people wanted to take part in this kind of rebellious style!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bold and Beautiful Crocheted Pearls Necklace
- Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
- 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Fall Flowers Crochet Necklace
- Beachy Crochet Hemp Bracelet
- 10 Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- 16 Free Wire Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Granny Square Bracelet
- Inspiration Crochet Bracelet
- Miniature Doily Ring
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials