Autumn Sun DIY Bracelet
The Autumn Sun DIY Bracelet is a stunning beaded beauty that shows off your loom weaving skills as well as the vibrant colors of autumn leaves. Just like rays of sunlight falling on reds, oranges, and yellows, each seed bead in this DIY jewelry pieces is a little piece of fall splendor. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make a bracelet using loom weaving techniques and a gorgeous, seasonal pattern that is sure to drop jaws wherever you wear it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 5 grams - Size 11 Matte Metallic Rainbow Dark Copper Delica Beads - DB1051 (11DB1051)
- 5 grams - Size 11 Transparent Silver Lined Reddish Orange Delica Beads - DB0601 (11DB0601)
- 5 grams - Size 11 Transparent Silver Lined Golden Olive Delica Beads - DB0604 (11DB0604)
- 5 grams - Size 11 Transparent Silver Lined Dark Topaz Delica Beads - DB0144 (11DB0144)
- 5 grams - Size 11 Matte Opaque Rainbow Cream Delica Beads - DB0883 (11DB0883)
- 1 - 8.5 Inch Antique Gold Plated Brass Channel Bangle Bracelet by Nunn Design (BM3513)
- 1 - Crystal Clear FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 diameter, 6 lb/Size D (SM0152)
- Size 12 Pony Beading Needles (TL2382)
- Beading Scissors
- 1-1/4 in. Blade (TL0302)
- Ricks Beading Loom (TL2862)
- E6000 Adhesive (TL1681)
String up this Autumn Sunset DIY Bracelet for a vibrant jewelry tutorial that reflects the beauty of the changing leaves. As the leaves fall this autumn, you can sport this gorgeous DIY jewelry piece that comes together more easily than it looks. Using uniquely shapes beads, you can learn how to make a bracelet that is perfect for cooler weather with this step-by-step jewelry making tutorial. This bracelet is a fall fantasy piece that you're going to love wearing! Autumn Sunset DIY Bracelet
Prepare the loom as instructed in the Basic Looming Technique.
Apply a thin coat of E6000 adhesive to one side of the beadwork strip. Adhere the beadwork to the bangle’s channel. Allow the adhesive to dry.