Making Jewelry with Seed Beads: 31 Seed Bead Patterns
With this collection of seed bead patterns at your fingertips, you'll be inspired to create new accessories!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Are you a fan of seed beads? Then we have some great DIY jewelry projects for you in this collection of Making Jewelry with Seed Beads: 31 Seed Bead Patterns. Seed bead is the generic term for small beads, and these tiny beads are used in a wide variety of projects ranging from simple stringing to complex bead weaving to embellishing wire jewelry creations. Seed beads come in many colors and shapes, making them useful for incorporating in an assortment of different jewelry projects. Delicate and gorgeous, these seed bead patterns will be unique additions to your outfits. You will also be so proud to wear your own creations!
One thing is for sure; these small jewelry components are super popular among homemade jewelry makers. That is why we at AllFreeJewelryMaking.com have compiled a list of exciting seed bead projects. This list reflects the span of jewelry making ideas using seed beads that you can make into your own DIY jewelry. With these seed bead designs at your fingertips, you're sure to find a few projects that you will want to make.
BONUS: If you can't get enough of making jewelry with seed beads— and we don't blame you! — then this video for Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoop Earrings needs to be on your radar.
Table of Contents
Seed Bead Earring Patterns
DIY earrings are a simple way to start incorporating seed bead patterns into your jewelry. From crocheting wire to stitching cupcakes, you'll find the right pair of homemade earrings amongst these patterns. Light and delicate as can be, these earrings incorporate seed beads in new and creative ways. You'll enjoy creating these earrings as gifts for loved ones — and maybe even a special pair that is just for you! When it comes to making jewelry with seed beads, you can't go wrong with these projects.
- Fuchsia Wire Wrapped Hoops
Rock any outfit in your closet with this colorful pair of earrings! This jewelry project is one that everyone will love.
- Crochet Wire Medallion Earrings
Add elegance and charm to a special ensemble with these earrings. These earrings are eye-catching in a big way.
- Seed Bead Crochet Wire Earrings
Subtle and colorful as can be, these earrings need to be on your radar. If you're new to seed beads, then keep this project in mind.
- Deco Darling Earrings
This fun fashion statement will be the perfect touch for any Gatsby-themed parties on your calendar. You'll love the gorgeous look of these earrings!
- Brick Stitch Cupcakes
These fun earrings are simply too cute to miss! They would also make a creative birthday gift idea for a good friend.
- Tribal Seed Bead Fringe Earrings
Mesmerizing and colorful, these earrings will be so much fun to create and wear. When do you plan to use these little earrings?
- Colorful Beaded DIY Dangle Earrings
These earrings use beads in almost every color of the rainbow and are sure to complement just about any outfit. You'll want to wear these today!
- Brick Stitch DIY Beaded Hoop Earrings
Bold and dramatic, these earrings will make a statement in a great way. The earrings are also perfect for spring.
Do you love to bead? If you do, you will want to download our free eBook for beading tips, tricks, and tutorials! You'll definitely want to see How to Make A Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas eBook
Seed Bead Necklaces
There are so many ways to use seed bead in your homemade jewelry, and you can really see that variance of styles in this collection of DIY necklaces. From DIY pendants to a classic daisy chain to stitch and even to bead braiding, you'll find many different seed bead pattern options to choose from in this section. You'll love adding a glamorous and chic look to any outfit when you make these necklaces! Are you looking for a way to expand your seed bead skills? The tutorials below can help you get started.
- Classic Daisy Chain
One of the easiest seed bead jewelry patterns, the Classic Daisy Chain is such a pretty technique. This simply sweet and delicate stitch can stand on its own or be used as embellishment. It's a beading standard you'll refer to again and again!
- Seed Bead Jeweled Pendant
Quick and easy to make, this project is a resourceful way to use up any random seed beads left from other projects. It's also budget-friendly.
- Vertical Seed Bead Netting Stitch
A stunning ensemble needs a statement necklace, and this project delivers! All eyes will be on you when you wear this necklace.
- Seed Bead Floral Chain
The classic floral design is incorporated in this necklace for a glam look. Make this necklace for your best friend today!
- Braided Seed Bead Necklace
Simple stringing is a great way to keep your hands busy, and this DIY seed bead necklace is certain to become a staple in your wardrobe.
- How to Make a Multi Strand Seed Bead Necklace
Have you ever made a multi strand necklace? If not, what are you waiting for? This pattern is the perfect stashbuster.
- Chain and Seed Bead Summer Necklace
Add bright colors to your summer look with this necklace. This design can be worn with a sundress or blouse; the choice is yours!
- Pastel Crystal Net Necklace
You'll feel like royalty when you make this beautiful project! Stunning and gorgeous, this necklace is perfect for truly special occasions.
- Perfect for Fall Necklace
This project includes seed beads and gemstone beads, resulting in a necklace that you just might want to wear all year. You'll love the unique look of this design!
Do you love necklaces? If you do, you will love this collection of stylish and stunning necklaces: How to Make Necklaces with Big Impact: 42+ DIY Statement Necklaces
Seed Bead Bracelet Patterns
Seed bead bracelets are one of the most common ways that seed beads are featured in DIY jewelry projects. Use these versatile components to create various styles of homemade bracelets, from herringbone cuffs to stackable friendship bracelets and everything in between. These bracelets are fun to make and are even more fun to wear. You're sure to find a few designs that can be incorporated in your everyday look.
- Byzantine Translation Bracelet
Elegant as can be, this bracelet will add instant glamour to any outfit. Consider making a duplicate of the project for your best friend.
- Seriously Twisted Bead Bracelet
Intricate and stunning, this project will be the perfect design for anyone who has worked with seed beads for some time. You don't see projects like this every day!
- Embellished Ombre Herringbone Cuff
A pop of color is just what your favorite outfit needs! This project is one that you will enjoy for years.
- Dainty Stackable Seed Bead Bracelets
Sometimes you just want a project that won't take long to make. That's why this design fits the bill.
- Mixed Bead Peyote Stitch Bracelet
Add drama and flair to your favorite outfit when you include this bracelet! This design is simply remarkable.
- Glittering Diamonds Bracelet
Add some glitz and glamour to your favorite outfits with this project. Don't worry, as it's actually quite easy to make.
- Potawatomi Daisy Chain
Whimsical and bright, this bracelet will be a cute gift idea for a tween or teen. Consider using beads in an assortment of colors for the petals!
- Alligator Beaded Bracelet
You'll want to make this bracelet for almost everyone on your holiday shopping list! The bright colors will make it a hit with everyone.
- Snowflower Bracelet Pattern
Winter calls for bold and dramatic jewelry, and this project will be just what you need. Embrace your love for winter with this design!
We have additional bead weaving patterns to try! Take a look at our collection of 75+ Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns
Seed Bead Rings
Still need more seed bead ideas? Try these tiny bead DIY ring patterns. The stitched bead projects are easy and inexpensive, so you can make several rings in an evening. Use multiple colors for all of these ring patterns, and create a plethora of new beaded rings to add to your homemade jewelry collection. The rings will be fun accessories and are sure to add an unexpected pop of color, too.
- Cute and Flirty Right Angle Weave Rings
Who said that rings need to be dull? This project is colorful and will be so much fun to wear.
- Woven Seed Bead Rings
Quick and easy to make, these rings can be created in custom colors to complement any outfit. Try this project today!
- Sizzling Zigzag Beaded Ring
Understated and chic, this ring will make a bold statement. You'll want to wear this one to any occasion.
- Beaded Infinity Wire Ring
Do you have a few beads left from another project? This ring design is a great way to make the most of those beads!
- Crown Seed Bead Ring
This is a ring that is fit for a monarch! You'll want to make a duplicate for your best friend.
Do you need to brush up on the basics of seed beads before you start your next project? We have you covered with our Seed Beads Guide for Beginners
What is your favorite seed bead pattern?
Let us know in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- 17 DIY Pearl Necklace Patterns
- How to Make Necklaces
- 28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
- 76 Sizzling Summer Jewelry Projects
- How to Add a Clasp
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- Beautiful Beading Patterns: 31 DIY Jewelry Projects in Pink
- Beaded Jewelry Patterns by Color: 150+ Stunning Beaded Jewelry Patterns
- DIY Jewelry Projects By Color
- 21 Free Swarovski Crystal Jewelry Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials