Sparkle and Stardust Bracelet
The Sparkle and Stardust Bracelet has glitz, glamor, and everything a girl could ever need in a bracelet. Learn how to make beaded bracelets perfect for any special occasion with this tutorial. This elegant piece looks intricate and complicated, but it's really a very simple strung project. The three strands are kept in place by beautiful silver and crystal spacer beads, creating the opulent effect of multiple stacked bracelets in just one show-stealing piece. Prepare to enchant those around you with this mesmerizing and glamorous DIY bracelet.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1 pk #2950270 Silver Plated 3-Strand Clasp
- 3 pk #2950297 Silver Plated 6mm Stardust
- 1 pk #2950225 Silver Plated Crimp Tube
- 1 pk #2950215 Silver Plated 3mm Round
- 1 pk #2950210 Silver Plated Head Pin
- 1 pk #3244406 Ecru 8mm Pearl
- 2 pk #7722601 8mm Crystal Round
- 1 pk #34708262 Silver/Crystal 3-Strand
- 2 pk #34708181 Rhinestone/Silver Round
- 3 pk #34708266 Silver/Crystal Rondelle
- 1 pk #32027 Silver .40mm 19-Strand
- Beading Wire
- Crimping Pliers #4501
- Round Nose Pliers #4458
- Wire Cutters #4457
Cut three 10-inch lengths of beading wire.
Using crimp tubes, attach each wire to one end of the three-strand toggle.
Thread the bead patterns and spacers onto each strand. (Pattern pictured below.)
Using crimp tubes, attach each wire to the other end of the three-strand toggle.
Thread a crystal round onto a head pin and form a wrapped loop.
*Be sure to connect the drop to the last chain link of the three-strand clasp before closing the loop.
Do you love the layered jewelry look? Then you will adore this collection of Multi-strand Jewelry Patterns: 43+ DIY Projects