240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
Dive into the world of DIY jewelry with these beginner jewelry making tutorials!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
So, you are ready to become a jewelry maker? You are in luck! This collection, 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials, is perfect for you. Designing your own jewelry is a ton of fun and opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities. You are sure to love the artistic freedom that comes from creating your own beginner homemade jewelry designs.
First, though, you need to master the basics. That is where this jewelry making for beginners collection comes in. From macrame to stringing and wire work to stitching, you will discover the basic techniques of DIY jewelry making. Between all the tools, techniques, terminology, and materials, learning how to make jewelry can be a bit intimidating at first; but, with these tutorials meant for jewelry making for beginners, you can feel less intimidated. Each section covers a different technique and within that collection, there are projects to test out your newly acquired jewelry making skills. So don't be stressed, jewelry making is fun and exciting. Explore a plethora of accessory making opportunities with these DIY jewelry making tutorials.
Plus, rather than staring blankly at the jewelry tool section of the craft store, make sure to check out our jewelry guide video below! Jewelry tools can be intimidating for any beginner, but thanks to this guide, you'll learn all the ropes.
Table of Contents
- 34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
- 36 Simple Strung Jewelry Patterns
- 54 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Beginner Beading Tutorials: How to Peyote Stitch, Brick Stitch, Square Stitch, and More
- 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
- 25+ Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials
- 46 Free Chain Maille Jewelry Patterns
Before you get started, be sure to check out this handy list of tips from your fellow jewelry makers! 25 Helpful Jewelry Making Tips for Beginners
34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
Macrame bracelet patterns are so easy and require so few supplies, everyone can get in on the fun! All you need is some cord, string, rope, ribbon--anything you can tie into knots to create fabulous accessories.
The best thing about this collection of 34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns is that no experience is required.
You'll get the hang of the technique in no time at all; so, get started today making these macrame bracelet designs.
36 Simple Strung Jewelry Patterns
Simple stringing patterns are some of the best DIY jewelry projects for beginners to start with.
You can learn the ropes without getting all tangled up in tricky techniques by trying this collection of 36 Simple String Jewelry Patterns.
Even though these patterns may be simple, they're no less impressive. Get started today making these beautiful homemade jewelry projects.
New to making bracelets and don't know where to start? Check out our free ebook, "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
54 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Tutorials
If you're new to making wire jewelry or just want to brush up on some techniques, we have a great collection of 54 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Tutorials to choose from!
This collection has a little bit of everything to easily get your feet wet in the world of wire jewelry making.
From basic wire jewelry instruction for beginners to learn how to wire wrap to mastering crochet wire jewelry, there is something for everyone in this collection of wire jewelry tutorials.
Ready to dip your toes into DIY jewelry? Check out this "Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects" eBook
Beginner Beading Tutorials: How to Peyote Stitch, Brick Stitch, Square Stitch, and More
So you've mastered macrame, are stellar at stringing, and are a whiz at wire-wrapping, and now you want to be a beader? Jewelry making for beginners isn't just limited to using strings! This Beginner Beading Tutorials: How to Peyote Stitch, Brick Stitch, Square Stitch and More is the collection for you!
We've rounded up beginner beading tutorials on some of the essential techniques that you will want to learn if you are truly interested in becoming a beader.
In this collection, you'll find tutorials for peyote stitch patterns, how to brick stitch projects, square stitch techniques, right angle weave jewelry designs, ladder stitch tips, and more.
Looking for the next easy jewelry project to tackle? These macrame bracelet ideas are the perfect balance between manageable enough for a beginner and challenging enough to improve your skills: 150+ Knots and Macrame Designs
29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
When hot weather hits, the last thing you want to wear is heavy chains, wire, and beads that stick to your skin and weigh you down.
That's why the summer season is all about hemp bracelet patterns! Keep it light and airy all summer long with these 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns.
Never used hemp before? No worries - these simple bracelet patterns are easy enough for any beginner to try!
25+ Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials
Kumihimo is a time-honored Japanese technique is taking the jewelry-making world by storm! Kumihimo is a braiding method that is done by knotting cords together to create a chunky, textured weave.
This collection of 25+ Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials will teach you everything you need to know to start braiding your own beautiful kumihimo jewelry!
From beginner-friendly kumihimo patterns to 12-strand and beaded kumihimo, this collection has all of the bracelets and necklaces you need to get started with kumihimo.
46 Free Chain Maille Jewelry Patterns
Chain maille patterns aren't just for medieval soldiers!
Off the battlefield, chain maille is a long-standing tradition in the jewelry world, and to pay homage to this time-honored jewelry-making technique, we've collected 46 Free Chain Maille Jewelry Patterns to inspire you to create your very own beautiful woven chain bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
Whether you're a novice or intermediate jewelry maker, these easy chainmaille patterns always start with one small jump ring.
Sometimes watching someone explain something is the best way to learn. Here is a collection for all of you visual learners! Check out these jewelry making videos to get you started! 6 Beginner Jewelry Making Videos to Get You Started
What tips would you give to a jewelry beginner?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 42 Wrap Bracelets
- Sparkling Silver Flowers Necklace
- 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Coloring Book DIY Wood Earrings
- Enchanting Crystal Bracelet
- Unique Pine Cone DIY Necklace
- 15 Best Jewelry Making Blogs
- How to Make Beaded Earrings
- Multi-strand Jewelry Patterns: 43+ DIY Projects
- 24 DIY Seed Bead Bracelets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials