Sugar Skull Bead Loom Pattern
Beware—this is sweetest skull bracelet you'll ever find! This Sugar Skull Bead Loom Pattern gives you the instructions you need to create a cute Day of the Dead jewelry piece. Using a beading loom, use your favorite seed beads to weave a spectacular design that you'll love wearing on your wrist. Celebrate Halloween, Day of the Dead, All Saint's Day, or simply your love for the macabre with this seed bead bracelet. You can replicate the colors used in this step-by-step tutorial or choose your own to make a uniquely individual DIY bracelet!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1 - Size 15 Opaque Matte Rainbow Bright Orange Delica Beads - DBS0872 (15DB0872)
- 1 - Size 15 Matte Opaque Rainbow Dark Berry/Fuchsia Delica Beads - DBS0874 (15DB0874)
- 1 - Size 15 Matte Opaque Rainbow Bright Blue/Violet Delica Beads - DBS0880 (15DB0880)
- 1 - Size 15 Opaque Rainbow Lime Delica Beads - DBS0169 (15DB0169)
- 1 - Size 15 Opaque Matte White Delica Beads - DBS0351 (15DB0351)
- 1 - Size 15 Opaque Matte Rainbow Aquamarine Delica Beads - DBS0878 (15DB0878)
- 1 - Size 15 Matte Black Delica Beads - DBS0310 (15DB0310)
- 1 - Size 15 Opaque Rainbow Yellow Delica Beads - DBS0160 (15DB0160)
- 2 - 6x20mm Silver Plated Miyuki Slide End Tubes (BM3577)
- 2 – 6mm Silver Plated Base Metal 18 Gauge Open Jump Ring (BM2840)
- 1 – 15x9mm Silver Plated Base Metal Lobster Claw Clasp (BM3154)
- 1 - Crystal Clear FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 diameter - 6 lb/Size D (SM4429)
- Size 12 English Beading Needles (TL1647)
- Ricks Beading Loom (TL2862) Xuron Thread and Fiber Scissors (TL3000) Chain nose pliers
- Xuron Thread and Fiber Scissors (TL3000)
- Chain nose pliers
Prepare the loom as instructed in the Basic Beading on a Loom Technique.
Follow the pattern below to weave a 7-inch-long piece of beadwork. Finish the beadwork as shown in the technique. Click here to download a PDF of this pattern.
To attach one slide end tube to one end of the beadwork, first close one tab on the tube with chain nose pliers. Carefully slide the edge of the beadwork down into the tube. When the beadwork is inside the tube completely, use chain nose pliers to close the last tab on the tube.
Repeat Step 3 with the second slide end tube on the other end of the beadwork.
Open one jump ring. Use the jump ring to attach the loop on the lobster claw clasp to one slide end tube. Close the jump ring.
Attach a second jump ring to the slide end tube on the opposite end of the bracelet.
Read Next13 Free Loom Beading Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use