54 Pearl Jewelry Tutorials
Learn how to make a pearl necklace, pearl bracelets, and DIY pearl earrings in this collection!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Pearls have been a jewelry staple since the beginning of time, and we've all seen some variant of the classic pearl necklace on a grandmother or aunt. You may just think of pearl jewelry as vintage and formal. However, there's far more to pearl jewelry than your grandma's jewelry box.
The various colors and types of pearl beads allow them to make fascinating jewelry pieces of all styles, sizes, and colors. There's no better time to try a DIY jewelry project with pearls than the present when all kinds of styles are at your fingertips. These different pearl jewelry projects really bring a twist and new element to your typical classic pearl necklace, and it's awesome. Check out how to make a DIY pearl necklace that stands out, stunning earrings that look like they came from a department store, and more.
Check out this collection of 54 Pearl Jewelry Tutorials and see how far pearls have come since their vintage jewelry days. While there is nothing wrong with a classic pearl necklace, these tutorials can show you how to stand out when you wear your pearl jewelry!
Plus: want to learn how to make a pearl necklace that'll turn heads? Watch the video below to learn how to customize the colors of your pearls:
DIY Pearl Necklaces
The pearl DIY necklace is a jewelry classic, so much so that it's regarded as an essential piece of any woman's collection. There's a timeless elegance to the smooth look of a simple pearl necklace, but there's no need to confine oneself to a single necklace type.
If you want to learn how to make a pearl necklace, there are a variety of versions you can try. A necklace with pearls might have multiple strands, ribbon trimming, or chainmaille work. Perhaps the quick work of knotting is more to your taste, and if so, it's easy to incorporate some pearl trimming. Whatever your taste in necklaces, you will find that learning how to make a pearl necklace is great for making your style your own.
Do you love beading projects? If you do, then you will love the collection filled with the pretties beaded jewelry you have ever seen. Not only are their pearl projects, but also projects with seed beads, glass beads, crystals, and more! Beader's Digest: The 42 Prettiest Beading Designs and Patterns You've Ever Seen
Pearl Bracelets To Make
Now that you've learned how to make a pearl necklace, move on to these pearl bracelets! Bracelet patterns can steal attention when worn correctly, and pearls prove their versatility when used in these designs. Many DIYs with pearls confine themselves to classic bead styles, but bracelet designs unlock all kinds of new potential for these beads.
Whether you're a fan of multi-strand elegance, chunky statement pieces, or elegant weaving, you'll find something to love in these DIY bracelets. Using bracelet DIYs with pearls will give your grandma's jewelry staple a brand-new lease on life.
Once you have mastered pearl DIY jewelry pieces, learn how to make multi-stranded necklaces, bracelets, and earrings with this collection of amazing DIY jewelry pieces. Multi-strand Jewelry Patterns: 43+ DIY Projects
Pearl Handmade Earrings
There's nothing sweeter than looking in the mirror to catch a glimpse of delicate pearls framing your face. Since earring patterns are as varied as the people who wear them, these earring DIYs with pearls feature all kinds of designs and colors.
If you favor classic hoops and dangles, there are DIY earrings to please, and if you prefer a bohemian vibe, you'll find exactly what you need. The materials and designs may vary, but all of these earring patterns are DIYS with pearls, and all of them are sure to please. If you are fan of pearl beads, ideas like these are meant for you!
Ready to take your style of elegance to the next level? We've gathered even more pearl jewelry patterns for you to tackle! Check out these 14 Pretty Pearl Jewelry Patterns for Every Occasion
What is your favorite way to wear pearls?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make Jewelry: 171 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Embellished Pearl Earrings
- Multi-strand Jewelry Patterns: 43+ DIY Projects
- Grecian Chic Boho Tassel Earrings
- Tribal Veneer Wrap Bracelet
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 42 Ways
- Edgy Yet Elegant Bracelets
- 14 Pretty Pearl Jewelry Patterns for Every Occasion
- Emerald Green and Cobalt Blue Crystal Earrings
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jingle Bell Rock DIY Dangle Earrings
- Simple Silver Tree Dangle Earrings
- Charming Christmas Tree Beaded Earrings
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- Twelfth Legion Bracelet
- Ann Martin, All Things Paper
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Quilled Flower Pendant
- Quilled Heart DIY Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials