- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my jewelry pattern, tip, or tutorial for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeJewelryMaking?
- How do I link to AllFreeJewelryMaking?
- How do I Use My Projects?
- What are jewelry eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- What are some other jewelry making resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is AllFreeJewelryMaking giving back to the community?
- What is Bling Buzz?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the free craft newsletter?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeJewelryMaking.com?
- Why can't I log into AllFreeJewelryMaking.com?
- Why am I seeing advertisements on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeJewelryMaking?
- How do I get email from AllFreeJewelryMaking in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are many opportunities to get involved with AllFreeJewelryMaking. We love collaborating with bloggers, designers, authors, influencers, and brands to help promote your content to thousands of engaged readers. Click here to learn more about the different ways to work with us including user-submitted articles, eBook collaboration, video tutorials, virtual crafting classes, product reviews and giveaways, charity drives, and more. Have another idea? We'd love to hear it! Contact us here.
See your patterns and jewelry tips published on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
We create designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Craft Designer profiles on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeJewelryMaking.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeJewelryMaking to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a jewelry pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeJewelryMaking are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our My Projects Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite jewelry patterns from AllFreeJewelryMaking.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeJewelryMaking eBooks are free, downloadable jewelry pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of jewelry making eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams, and other resources in jewelry patterns published in our eBooks. If a link in a PDF jewelry pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box on our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeJewelryMaking.com editorial team loves giving away jewelry products to our readers! You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- FaveCrafts YouTube Channel
- AllFreeCrochet YouTube Channel
- AllFreeKnitting YouTube Channel
- AllFreeSewing YouTube Channel
- FaveQuilts YouTube Channel
Our website is advertising supported, which allows us to provide our content at no cost to the reader. If you come across something on our website that is not available for free, please feel free to contact us to let us know so we can review.
If you are looking for premium content and wish to pay in order to receive an ad-free, tech-edited experience, consider purchasing a subscription to our following online magazine(s):
Prime Publishing, the parent company of AllFreeJewelryMaking, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
Bling Buzz is the free, daily email jewelry making newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeJewelryMaking.com. Each issue often features a jewelry making theme, such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Jewelry patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Beading and technique video tutorials
- Jewelry making tools and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Bling Buzz, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeJewelryMaking.com to get to this sign-up form.
To unsubscribe from the craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Bling Buzz or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreejewelrymaking.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
2. Select Settings
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “[SITE NAME]” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button.
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’).
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click 'Settings.'
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the 'Block Cookies' section, select 'Never.'
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeJewelryMaking.
If you receive a message when trying to log in that says “We could not log you in. Please check your email and password,” first ensure that the email you used is entered correctly. When you’re positive it’s correct, try hitting “Sign In” again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the “Forgot Password?” link under the “Sign In” button, re-enter your email address, and click “Send Me My Password.” Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never receive your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Like most websites, radio, and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters is typically placed by national ad networks such as Amazon, Google, and Yahoo, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have any specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on AllFreeJewelryMaking, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeJewelryMaking.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated December 15, 2022