Intarsia Peyote Stitch Bracelet
Go beyond the usual with this Intarsia Peyote Stitch Bracelet. It's a great step-by-step tutorial to put your bead weaving skills to the test or to master the flat peyote stitch technique. With its gorgeous beaded design, this DIY bracelet has that complicated look and feel of its expensive store-bought sisters. However, you can say you created this piece of DIY jewelry all on your own! If you've never had the feel of a peyote stitch cuff on your wrist, this is an excellent seed bead pattern to try it out for the first time.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1.5 grams - Size 11 Semi-Glazed Opaque Turquoise Round Japanese Seed Beads by Toho - 2604F (SB7186)
- 2 grams - Size 11 Semi-Glazed Opaque Soft Blue AB Round Japanese Seed Beads by Toho - 2636F (SB7200)
- 4 grams - Size 11 Opaque Seattle Gray Round Japanese Seed Beads (SB1929)
- 2 grams - Size 11 Matte Pink Lilac Permanent Galvanized Round Japanese Seed Beads by Toho - PF553F (SB5932)
- 2.5 grams - Size 11 Ceylon Light Sea Green Round Japanese Seed Beads by Toho – 920 (SB5900)
- 2 grams - Size 11 Ceylon Gladiola Round Japanese Seed Beads by Toho - 922 (SB5902)
- 1 gram - Size 11 Galvanized Matte Lavender Round Japanese Seed Beads by Toho - 554F (SB5852)
- 1 - 4x30mm Sterling Silver Tube Bar Clasp with Bar (SS4113)
- 1 - Crystal Clear FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 diameter - 6 lb/Size D (SM4429)
- Size 12 Tulip Beading Needles (TL2837)
- Xuron Thread and Fiber Scissors (TL3000)
- Perfect End Thread Burner (TL1006)
Thread a needle with 5 feet of beading thread (add new thread as needed). Use flat peyote stitch to weave the pattern shown (download PDF for enlarged chart).
When the bracelet reaches the desired length, loop one end of the flat peyote piece through the bar on one side of the tube bar clasp. Weave the thread in and out between beads on the end row and beads in the base of the bracelet. Weave back down through a few rows, and use a Perfect End Thread Burner to burn the end of the thread.
Repeat Step 2 on the other end of the bracelet.
Read Next24 Free Peyote Stitch Patterns