How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 42 Ways
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, allfreejewelrymaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Wrap bracelets are all the rage lately, and there are so many different variations of this jewelry-making trend. From leather wrap bracelets to crochet wrap bracelets to ribbon wrap bracelets, this DIY jewelry fad offers a range of possibilities, each as fashion-forward as the next.
We collected all of our favorite DIY bracelet patterns in this collection of How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 42 Ways to show you just how versatile the wrap bracelet pattern can be. Never made one before? No worries - start off with the beginner patterns, then try some of the double wrapped bracelet tutorials. Or, you can look through your jewelry supplies and pick a project based on what materials you already have!
Wrap bracelets are perfect for all different seasons and occasions. It's super versatile because you can use practically any material! Toss on a gorgeous ribbon jewelry pattern for a special occasion, or rock out your t-shirt and jeans in some studded jewelry. Wrap bracelets are perfect for all of these! This collection of different DIY wrap bracelets will truly have you making bracelets for every occasion that you will be excited to wear all year round. Wrap bracelets are so easy to make casual or fancy, all you have to do is start crafting!
Table of Contents
Easy Beginner Wrap Bracelet Patterns
If you're a beginner jeweler and not quite ready to tackle the wrap bracelet technique, you can still get in on the wrap bracelet fun with one of these easy projects. This list of wrap bracelet patterns includes basic braided bracelets, bracelets wrapped with cord and yarn, and other effortless ideas perfect for a beginner or anyone looking for a quick and easy jewelry project to whip up.
If you love this collection page, be sure to check out our stackable bracelets collection page. Have an arm party with these lovely bracelet patterns! We have all the options you need to create a blended bracelet look that is just for you! Have an Arm Party! 30 Stackable Bracelets to Make
Double Wrap Bracelet Tutorials
Ready to tackle a double wrap bracelet project? These beautiful bracelets are simple but make a big impact. We've gathered some of our favorite double wrap bracelet tutorials, perfect for starting a new obsession with wrap bracelets. From leather to satin to hemp, the possibilities for this technique are endless!
Can't get enough of DIY bracelets? You can stay trendy on a budget thanks to this collection of 54 DIY Cuff Bracelets
Beaded Wrap Bracelets
Beaded wrap bracelets create the look of multiple stacked bracelets in one effortless piece. From crochet patterns to classic cord bracelets, you'll find a variety of beaded wrap bracelet patterns in this collection. Whether you are looking for something sweet or edgy this collection is sure to have what you are looking for.
Enjoying these bracelets? If yes, then check out some chic and cool chainmaille bracelets by taking a look at this collection! How to Make Bracelets: 10 Chain Maille Patterns
Leather and Leather Cord Wrap Bracelets
Everyone loves the look of leather wrap bracelets. They have an earthy bohemian vibe that is so chic and trendy. Whether you're looking for wrap bracelet patterns using leather cord, leather scraps, or leather straps, you'll find the tutorial you need here. Plus, learn different ways to embellish your leather wrap bracelets with beads, bells, chains, studs, embroidery floss, and more!
Want even more different kinds of bracelets to make and wear? Try out these different bangle patterns that you are guaratneed to love! Pair them with your wrap bracelets and look totally stylish. How to Make Bangles: 36 Bangle Bracelet Tutorials
Ribbon and Cord Wrap Bracelet Patterns
For a softer, more feminine look, try one of these pretty wrap bracelet patterns. From satin cord to lace ribbon, these beautiful wrap bracelet patterns will appeal to your girly side. If the leather wrap bracelets are a bit too edgy for your personal style, try one of these soft and chic ribbon wrap bracelets.
How to Make Chan Luu Bracelets
If you want to learn how to make a Chan Luu-inspired wrap bracelet, you've come to the right place. These designer bracelets are popular for a good reason - they're stunning and versatile enough to wear casually everyday or dress up for a formal occasion. Thanks to these awesome tutorials, you can get the look for a price that's much easier to swallow. This collection will show you how to make a Chan Luu bracelet knock-off in practically every shade, so your wardrobe is set!
New to making DIY bracelets and want to learn more about the different techniques? Make sure to check out our free ebook, "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
What is your favorite type of bracelet design?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make Jewelry: 171 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Rope and Crystal Cuff
- Anthro Lantana Brooch Bracelet Knockoff
- DIY Beach Jewelry: 19 Patterns for Mermaids
- Divine Imperial Palace Necklace
- Mix & Match DIY Necklace
- Beautiful Beading Patterns: 31 DIY Jewelry Projects in Blue
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 42 Ways
- 14 Pretty Pearl Jewelry Patterns for Every Occasion
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Jewelry Making Ideas for the Beach
- How to Make Earrings: 5 Wonderful Wire Earrings
- Braiding Wheel Easy Friendship Bracelets
- How to Make a Simple Silver Ring
- Beautiful Barcelona Earrings
- Enchanting Leaf Bracelet
- Metal on the Moon Necklace
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Mysterious Shadow and Glimmer Pendant
- Simply Stunning Statement Necklace