This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Leather Barrel Knot Earrings with Pearl Dangles
"Who doesn’t love the boho look?! We are by no means claiming this design as our own – I have seen versions of these knotted leather earrings everywhere! But they are super easy to make and obviously on trend right now! We've used natural Freshwater Pearls and crystals in this design, but they can be made from almost any mixed beads you may have lying around… time to use up some of those odds and ends!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- About 50cm of 2mm or 2.5mm leather or cord (we’ve used 2mm brown leather)
- Earhooks (we’ve used bronze earhooks)
- Approx. 30x mixed beads (we’ve used small lilac nugget freshwater pearls, a lilac coin pearl, and mixed mauve crystals)
- Approx. 30x headpins (we’ve used bronze headpins)
- Approx. 30x 4mm daisy spacers
Read NextBead and Leather Harmony Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use