How to Make Bangles: 36 Bangle Bracelet Tutorials
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, allfreejewelrymaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
So you love making bracelets, but you've strung every beading pattern under the sun and are looking for a new challenge? If this is you, then discover new ways to make bracelets by learning how to make bangles! Bangle bracelets are a fashion-forward way to accessorize that always looks hip and chic. They're back in trend; so, this collection is a fun way to look on-point without hurting your wallet.
There are simple silver bangles for more sophisticated style, or there are funky beaded bangles for an eclectic gypsy-esque look. No matter which way you wear them, bangles always look trendy and stylish, and making homemade bangles lets you take control of the trend! Create bangles perfectly suited to your individual style with How to Make Bangles: 36 Bangle Bracelet Tutorials.
There are many different ways of making bangles, and we've rounded up a range of awesome bracelet tutorials so you can try your hand at a variety of techniques. From beaded bangles to clay bangles, recycled bangles to upcycled bangles, this collection of jewelry projects will show you how to make bangles in every way imaginable.
Can't choose which bracelet tutorials you like best? Then make them all and stack them up on your wrist for the full effect! Bangles are meant to be layered, so you can never have too many. Go ahead and try all these different ways to make bracelets and you'll end up with an armful of awesome accessories.
Table of Contents
Recycled Bangle Tutorials
Learning how to make bangles can be an eco-friendly venture when you use recycled materials! These homemade bangle tutorials show you how to use some old cardboard or an empty water bottle as the base for a brand new bangle bracelet. Not only are you adding a cute new accessory to your wardrobe, but you're helping the environment, too. Jewelry can't get much better than that!
Love the look of your new bangles. Well, bangles are meant to be stacked on top of each other, so check out this awesome collection for even more stackable inspiration and projects!
Have an Arm Party! 30 Stackable Bracelets to Make
Upcycled Bangle Tutorials
Some of the best bangle making projects are those that turn tired old accessories into something fresh and new. These project ideas demonstrate how to make upcycled jewelry by revamping boring old bracelets with fabric, embroidery floss, paint, and other embellishments.
Try making even more different styles of bracelets with this awesome collection. If you are a fan of wire jewelry you are definitely going to fall in love with this list of DIY bracelets!
Clay Bangle Tutorials
You can form almost anything with clay, so why not learn how to make bangles with this malleable material? These clay jewelry projects let you get creative with color, pattern, and shape. Whip out your clay and get started!
If you want even more different bracelets styles and patterns that will look fabulous with your new bangles check out this collection. These different bracelet patterns help to give a boho chic feeling to your lovely jewelry pieces! 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
Beaded Bangle Tutorials
Beaded bracelets always make a fun and funky fashion statement. Whether you're stringing beads on wire or wiring them on as charms, you're sure to attract attention with a wrist full of beaded bangle bracelets. Grab your bead stash and learn about the possibilities of bangle making!
Cuff bracelets are IN and you definitely don't want to miss out on the trend! If you loved making these bangles, then you need to check out this collection of 54 DIY Cuff Bracelets
Metallic jewelry pieces are beautiful and classic. They go with everything and put a chic finishing touch on any ensemble. Learn how to make bangles using traditional metalwork techniques, wire wrapping, and more with these jewelry tutorials.
Feed your bracelet obsession with these fantastic free patterns! We know you'll love this "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Rock a Choker
- How to Make Chokers: Leather Chokers, Beaded Chokers and More
- "Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects" eBook
- Beginner Beading Tutorials: How to Peyote Stitch, Brick Stitch, Square Stitch and More
- "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
- "12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening" eBook
- How to Make a Pendant: 45 DIY Pendant Projects
- How to Make Bangles: 36 Bangle Bracelet Tutorials
- 16 Free Jewelry Making Projects for Beginners + 8 Basic Tips
- No Sweat Beaded Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brick Stitch DIY Beaded Hoop Earrings
- Wire Wrapped DIY Fruit Pendants
- Blue Kumihimo DIY Braided Friendship Bracelet
- Beaded DIY Fruit Pendant
- Copper and Gold Necklace
- Two Tone Gold Clay Cuff
- Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
- String Art Pendant or Brooch
- Stunning Dragonfly Ear Cuff Tutorial
- Spooky Halloween Ear Cuff Tutorial