Dollar Store Wrap Bracelet
Love the look of wrap bracelets, but don't really want to spend a ton of supplies? Try making this easy Dollar Store Wrap Bracelet! It's an unconventional way to make a wrap bracelet that uses a headband and beads to achieve the same look.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Elastic headbands (8 for one dollar at the Dollar Store)
- Assorted beads
- Needle and thread in color matching the headband
- Thread your needle and take a stitch on the headband.
- Thread a bead and placing the bead on top of the knot from the thread, take a stitch close to the edge of the bead.
- Thread the needle through the bead and again, take a stitch on the other side of the bead, securing the bead down and hiding the knot.
- Thread another bead and take a stitch (or two) very close to the edge of the bead.
- Continue beading and stitching until the headband is covered with beads.
- Knot your thread and cut excess.
- Enjoy your wrapped bracelet.