43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
Rock around the Christmas tree this holiday season with these stunning Christmas jewelry projects!
You put so much effort into decorating your tree and your home for the holidays, but what about decorating yourself with some holiday jewelry? Adorn yourself for the holidays with 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry!
Wearable Christmas jewelry crafts are as much a part of the seasonal celebration as the ornaments on the tree or the garland on the mantel. We've collected some of our most festive Christmas bead patterns and projects to help you get in the holiday spirit this season. Just like a Christmas tree can never have too many ornaments, you can never have too many Christmas jewelry projects, so go ahead and deck yourself out!
From earrings to necklaces to bracelets, this Christmas collection of free beading patterns has a little bit of everything. You'll find seed bead patterns in the most spirited symbols of the Christmas season, from twinkling lights to jolly Santas, easy beaded earring patterns that crafters of all skill levels can enjoy, beautiful beaded bracelet patterns in the colors of Christmas, and elegant necklace patterns for sophisticated celebrations.
Table of Contents
Seed Bead Patterns for Christmas
'Tis the Season of Seed Beads! These spirited seed bead patterns are the cutest way to show off your love of the Christmas season. From tiny beaded trees to smiling seed bead Santas, these patterns feature some of the merriest Christmas motifs.
You've been nice this year; go ahead and gift yourself a pair of each of these seed bead earring patterns!
Do you love the holiday DIY earrings above? If you do, then you will also love this collection,
Easy Christmas Earring Patterns
Make some ornaments for your ears! Try out these these easy earring projects! These super simple Christmas bead patterns depict everything from cute candy canes to snuggly snowmen, so there's something to please every little elf here.
Some of these bead projects are even easy enough for kids to make, so get the whole family in on the festive fun with these easy earring patterns.
Still need some Christmas gifts for your friends, but are on a budget?Check out this fabulous collection of 41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts
Christmas Beaded Bracelet Patterns
Have yourself a merry little beading session and try some of these beautiful beaded bracelet patterns this Christmas! If sporting snowmen and Santas isn’t your thing, these bead projects might be more your style.
They simply feature the colors of Christmas, so you can don your red and green without all the extra quirk and kitsch.
Elegant Christmas Necklace Patterns
Show your Christmas spirit in a more sophisticated way with one of these elegant necklace designs. From warm red to peaceful silver, gold, and white, these pretty projects will bring the beauty of winter into your jewelry designs.
These Christmas bead patterns will help you create the perfect accessories for elegant holiday gatherings and dinner parties.
Did You Know? Christmas History Facts!
Many know Christmas as they holiday filled with presents, Santa Clause and snow. But the holiday is so much more than that and people have been celebrating Christmas since way back when. Here are 12 facts that you may not know about the holiday filled with Christmas cheer and joy.
- The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine.
- Every year, 30-35 million real Christmas trees are sold in the United States.
- Christmas was declared a federal holiday in the United States on June 26, 1870
- The physical image of Santa Claus we have today was created at an 1804 meeting of the New York Historical Society.
- Rudolph was almost named Rollo or Reginald.
- “Silent Night” is the most recorded Christmas song in history, with over 700 different versions copyrighted since 1978.
- Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” is considered to be the most popular Christmas song now.
- “Jingle Bells” was originally supposed to be a Thanksgiving song.
- In order for Santa to visit all the homes on Christmas Eve, he would have to visit over 800 homes each second.
- The letter X in Xmas is a Greek abbreviation for Christ.
- The world's biggest snowman was 122 feet tall and was built in Maine.
- Coca-Cola came up with the idea of Santa's red suit.
Do you love to make holiday jewelry? If you want the most festive DIY Christmas jewelry projects, download our"6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects" eBook
What is your favorite part about Christmas?
Read NextStardust Sparkler Necklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 10, 2017
These are some of the cutest yet easiest patterns ever! I know it's only July but in a heart beat of time you will say, how can it be Christmas next week? I make things all year long for that time of year. I have a box in the closet where I keep them. Then when the holidays arrive my only hard work is deciding who gets what. Plus there are no surprising after holiday bills! Most of these items will be in that box.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use