Beaded Fringe Fir Tree Earrings
After you deck the halls this holiday season, be sure to deck yourself out too with these fun Beaded Fringe Fir Tree Earrings! Not all Christmas craft ideas have to be for the home. Make some fun Christmas crafts you can wear with this adorable earring pattern. These festive earrings are different from your typical holiday accessories. The seed bead fringe will sway and sparkle as you move, catching the Christmas lights on your real tree!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- #34733047- 40g Red Silver-lined 11/0 Seed Beads
- #34733041- 40g Gold Silver-lined 11/0 Seed Beads
- #34733062- 40g Green Silver-lined 11/0 Seed Beads
- #34719015- 51pc Earring Starter Pack Gold
- #34718100- 100in Chain Gold Small Curb
- #34712155- 250pc 4mm Open Jump Rings - Gold
- Needle Nose Pliers #4454
- Round Nose Pliers #4458
- Wire Cutters #4457
- Cut a 1-and-3/8-inch length of gold chain.
- Find the center link of the chain and attach a 4mm jump ring. Connect the earring post loop to the jump ring.
- Attach one end of the chain to an eye pin.
- Make the nine seed bead drops.
- Thread seed beads and beaded drops onto the eye pin, alternating between the 10 beads and nine drops.
- Form a loop after the last seed bead. Attach the other end of the chain to the loop.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the matching earring.
If you love these festive fringe earrings, be sure to check out our collection of 83 Holly Jolly Jewelry Patterns for Christmas to find more holiday jewelry projects for the Christmas season!
Read NextAngel Earrings