Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
Need some jewelry making projects to get you into the holiday spirit? Make these Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings! These earrings are super easy to make and have a design that is not your usual green Christmas tree dangle earrings, which is a welcome change for most of us. Cute and simple, yet very chic, these easy-to-make earrings are sure to be a holiday favorite. Their golden hue allows them to match with so many different outfits. You will love the versatility and simplicity of these adorable holiday DIY earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeWire, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 1mm gold colored wire
- Two red bugle beads
- Two 6mm white pearl beads
- A pair of gold-plated earwires
- Two eyepins
- Two headpins
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Flat-nose pliers
- Long-nose pliers
- Pinch one end of the wire with your flat-nose pliers, leaving a 1" tail. Begin wrapping the wire around the pliers. For reference, I made seven wraps in total. Next, slide off the wrapped wire from the pliers.
- Adjust the Christmas tree spiral to your liking. I chose to make it shorter. Trim the wire to about 2”.
- Make a loop at the bottom of the Christmas tree spiral using round-nose pliers. It is easier to make the loop by holding the spiral with another pair of pliers. Trim any excess.
- Create a loop at the top of the Christmas tree spiral. Trim any excess wire.
- Repeat last four steps for other Christmas tree spiral. Make any adjustments so both Christmas tree spirals are the same height.
- Slide a bugle bead onto a headpin and form a loop at the top. Attach the bugle bead drop to the bottom loop of a Christmas tree spiral. Repeat with other bugle bead.
- Slide a pearl bead onto an eye pin. Form a loop and trim the excess. Attach one end of the eye pin to the top loop on the Christmas tree spiral and the other end to the loop on the ear wire.
- Repeat last step for other earring.
For even more holiday earring patterns, be sure to look at Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 42 DIY Christmas Earrings!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Jewelry for Holiday"
Jewelry for Holiday
Bring out your holiday spirit with pieces of jewelry for holiday seasons. Find Christmas charms for jewelry making and adorable beaded Halloween jewelry.