We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"At this time of the year, when we are all thinking of our loved ones, what could be more appropriate than including some hearts in our jewellery designs. The lacey wire rings encircling the hearts are symbolic of a loving hug wrapping its arms around you, whilst the glowing hearts echo the warm sentiments we feel for those dear to our hearts, both near and far."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Emerald Bauble Earrings
- 41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Five Golden Rings Earrings
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- Shimmering Beaded Snowflake Pattern
- Quick Wire Christmas Tree Earrings
- Heavenly Christmas DIY Earrings
- Holiday Bells Earrings
- Cute Christmas Tree Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials