No Bake Resin Clay Christmas Tree Pendants
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The Christmas tree is a classic and traditional symbol that is associated with the holiday season. Now that winter is approaching, create these No Bake Resin Clay Christmas Tree Pendants to hang off of your various necklaces. This jewelry tutorial is a great craft to do with the kids. So how does one create the perfect Christmas tree shape? All you have to do is grab a handy dandy cookie cutter and let it do its work. Once the pendant is molded into shape, slip it around a necklace chain of your choice and your pendant is complete!
From the blogger: "You do not need to bake these clay Christmas tree pendants or ornaments! Unlike polymer clay, epoxy resin clay is a self-hardening clay with adhesive properties. This tutorial shows you how to make rustic looking trees using a tree shaped cookie cutter. Texture plates are used to add some design interest. Surface coloring was achieved with different kinds of pigments. Then, little crystals and bits of chain are used to embellish the trees. The tutorial also shows how to make a wire wrapped Swarovski montee star."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous, Wire
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace, Other
A little late on your Christmas gifts this year? Don't fret! These homamde Christmas gift ideas have your back! 41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready to make a stunning peyote stitch bracelet that will look fabulous all year round? Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how… Continue reading: "Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern"
- Romantic Bead and Ribbon Necklace
- Colorful Christmas Snowflake DIY Pendant
- Heavenly Host Earrings
- Angel Earrings
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Colorful Christmas Beaded Bracelet
- Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet
- Glowing Christmas Tree Earrings
- Twin Bead Christmas Wreath Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials