Quickie Candy Cane Earrings
Create some instant Christmas cheer by making the Quickie Candy Cane Earrings! One of the easiest Christmas craft ideas around, these easy DIY earrings will have you feeling merry in a matter of minutes. You can have these dangles done and donned before your family even has time to hang the garland on the mantle. Plus, if you're in need of last-minute homemade Christmas gift ideas, these pearly peppermints would make the perfect present.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- #7120020- 100pc 4mm Round Pearl Strand- Red
- #7120002- 100pc 4mm Round Pearl Strand- White
- #34719059- 134pc Starter Pack- Silver
- Round Nose Pliers #4458
- Wire Cutters #4457
- Thread a head pin with the following pattern: a red pearl, a white pearl, a red pearl, a white pearl, a red pearl, a white pearl, a red pearl, an earring wire, a white pearl, a red pearl, and a white pearl.
- Form a loop.
- Curve the head pin so the earring wire hangs straight.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the matching earring.
If you are looking for more adorable holiday earrings, be sure to check out our fun and festive collection: Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 31 DIY Christmas Earrings!