Holiday Ornament Necklace
Learn how to make this Holiday Ornament Necklace with this full tutorial. This pendant necklace is a quick and easy Christmas DIY jewelry project that can be made in under 10 minutes! Just cut your red and green drop links, place them in the twinkling ornament cage pendant, and string the pendant on a snake chain to finish. With red and green beads peeking through the rhinestone cage, this ornament-inspired DIY pendant necklace will be the jolliest jewelry you've ever made. Only a cotton-headed ninny muggins wouldn't enjoy this DIY!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 1 pk #29505312 1pc 18in Stainless Steel Snake Chain
- 1 pk #34770406 7.25in Green Acrylic Drop Chain
- 1 pk #34770404 7.25in Red Acrylic Drop Chain
- 1 pk #31112078 Metal and Acrylic Cage Pendant
- #4477 Parrot Beak Memory Wire Cutter
1. Cut off 3 links of green acrylic drop chain and 3 links of red acrylic drop chain.
2. Open the cage pendant and place 3 links in one side, 3 links in the other side, and close the cage pendant.
3. Slide the jump ring side of the flat snake chain through the holes at the top of the cage pendant and connect the lobster claw clasp to the jump ring.