Holiday Ornament Necklace
Learn how to make this Holiday Ornament Necklace with this full tutorial. This pendant necklace is a quick and easy Christmas DIY jewelry project that can be made in under 10 minutes! Just cut your red and green drop links, place them in the twinkling ornament cage pendant, and string the pendant on a snake chain to finish. With red and green beads peeking through the rhinestone cage, this ornament-inspired DIY pendant necklace will be the jolliest jewelry you've ever made. Only a cotton-headed ninny muggins wouldn't enjoy this DIY!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 1 pk #29505312 1pc 18in Stainless Steel Snake Chain
- 1 pk #34770406 7.25in Green Acrylic Drop Chain
- 1 pk #34770404 7.25in Red Acrylic Drop Chain
- 1 pk #31112078 Metal and Acrylic Cage Pendant
- #4477 Parrot Beak Memory Wire Cutter
1. Cut off 3 links of green acrylic drop chain and 3 links of red acrylic drop chain.
2. Open the cage pendant and place 3 links in one side, 3 links in the other side, and close the cage pendant.
3. Slide the jump ring side of the flat snake chain through the holes at the top of the cage pendant and connect the lobster claw clasp to the jump ring.
Read NextDIY Rhinestone Cross Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 09, 2018
What a cute idea. I can't believe how easy this is to make. It truly us a beginner project. And think about other holidays. All green for St. Patrick's day, all red for Valentine's Day, maybe orange and black for Halloween? You are only limited by your imagination and beads at hand .
Oct 10, 2017
What a cute necklace for the holidays! This would also be a great stocking stuffer!
Dec 09, 2016
This is nice looking for the holiday season, and a little bit simpler to assemble. This also could make a nice gift for someone.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use