Beaded Nepal Chain Stitch Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Looking for a subtle floral pattern to grow on your wrist? This Beaded Nepal Chain Stitch Bracelet will instantly jazz up and add a pop of color to any outfit. The best part about this DIY bracelet is that it takes less than an hour to make. This bracelet includes a lariat like loop at the end of the chain to secure it safely on your wrist. Lariats are a stylish yet small detail that can take a bracelet from a 9 to a 10. Grab some beads and whip up this bracelet in minutes!
From the Blogger: "The Nepal Chain Stitch is so pretty and yet so easy to bead. I have always liked this stitch for the ease of making it. You can make a bracelet in less than an hour. I have also given you instructions to make the little toggle closure. You can even wear it in the front for a little extra sparkle. When starting your piece, leave a tail thread of about 12 inches. You will be using this thread later for adding the other end of your closure."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Seed
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Miyuki, 11° SEED bead, pink
- Miyuki, 11° SEED bead, green
- 4 mm Fire-polished crystal
- beading thread
- beading needle
After making this beautiful stitch bracelet, try one of these gorgeous hemp bracelet projects! 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Acrylic Beaded Dangle Earrings
- Flower Earrings Tutorial with Vinyl
- How to Make Faux Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Felt Earrings with Bugle Beads and Tassel
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make a Braided Cord Bracelet with Rhinestone Chain and Knots
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make Elegant Green Beaded Hoop Earrings with Turquoise Beads
- Beebeecraft Pearl Necklace Design – How to Make a 2-Strand Pearl And Turquoise Beaded Necklace
- Faux Gem and Metal Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Wedding Headband with Pearl Beads and Crystal Glass Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials