Stamped Metal Let it Snow Necklace
Make this Stamped Metal Let it Snow Necklace as a gift for someone close to you this season. It is one of the best Christmas craft ideas you'll find because it's easy to make yet doesn't look like it was. This beautiful DIY necklace is perfect for anyone who loves snow and wants to call it forth. The stamped "let it snow" design on the piece of sheet metal makes this necklace completely original and unique. It's a great example of simple Christmas jewelry projects, so you can easily make one for everyone on your list this year.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 1"x 1" 64-519 24-gauge sheet metal, sterling silver
- 1 06-704-25-02 25mm Swarovski® crystal snowflake pendant, crystal/aurora borealis
- 1 37-048-5 Large triangle bail, sterling silver
- 2 37-290-459 5.9mm round jump rings, Argentium® sterling silver
- 1 50-340 1.2mm 20" faceted ball chain necklace, sterling silver
- flat-nose pliers
- shears (#69-230)
- letter stamps (#69-240-00-L, #69-240-01)
- hole punch (#69-235)
- Cut the 24-gauge sterling sheet into a 1"x 1"square.
- Use the technique for metal stamping to create the stamped metal charm.
- Attach the round jump rings to the holes punched in the top, and slide on the ball chain necklace.
- Attach the crystal snowflake to the pendant using a triangle bail.
If you like this necklace tutorial, you'll love all the other free jewelry patterns in our 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects eBook!