Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2015: Stitching, Macrame Patterns, Jewelry Making Techniques, and More
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
These 100 free jewelry patterns represent the best of the best that the DIY jewelry world has to offer. Best of all, this list is chosen by readers like you. From marvelous macrame patterns to stylish stitched designs to elegant beaded DIY earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, there are all kinds of free jewelry patterns out there. It can be hard to stay up to date on the latest, greatest, and most popular DIY jewelry designs! To make it easier for you to stay on trend and see your fellow readers' favorites, we have compiled a list of the Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2015: Stitching, Macrame Patterns, Jewelry Making Techniques, and More.
Ranked as the top DIY jewelry patterns by our readers and site visitors in 2015, these fan-favorite projects are the ones you'll want to craft every year going forward. Collected in this one handy list for your crafting convenience, you are sure to love these popular jewelry tutorials. Find the best bead weaving patterns, leather jewelry projects, beginner DIY bracelets and DIY necklaces, wire jewelry tutorials, and much more in this amazing roundup of DIY jewelry!
Once you make all of these fabulous reader favorite projects, you will need to organize your burgeoning jewelry collection! Check out How to Organize Your Jewelry: Jewelry Organization and Tips for some wonderful organization advice.
Top 100 Projects of 2015
Mesmerize those around you with these macrame and braided jewelry creations. From beginner macrame to cool kumihimo to hip hemp bracelets, there is something for everyone in this group of DIY jewelry. Embrace the braid and start making these homemade jewelry designs today!
- Arm Candy Square Knot Beaded Macrame Bracelets
- Asymmetrical Macrame Bracelet
- Beginner's Wrap Bracelet
- Inverted Square Knot Bracelet
- Beaded and Bejeweled Kumihimo Bracelet
- Best Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Burst of Color Kumihimo Bracelet
- Braided Bead and Hemp Wrap Bracelets
- Simple Square Knot Friendship Bracelets
- How to Make a Shamballa Bracelet
- Kumihimo 12-Strand Spiral Bracelet
- Ten-Minute Braided Bracelet
- Beachy Braided Bracelet
- Beaded Hemp Wrap Bracelet
- Layered Wish Bracelet
- Make a Wish Anklet
- Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet
- Wedded Bliss Beaded Kumihimo Necklace
Bracelets are by far the favorite jewelry making project of our readers. From pretty pearls to cool crystals to sensational seed beads, no matter what bead type you use, you are sure to create a beautiful bracelet with these DIY jewelry tutorials.
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Classic Crystal Double Wrap Bracelet
- Colorful Seed Bead Circle Bracelets
- Sparkle and Stardust Bracelet
- Entwined Pearl and Petal Bracelet
- Dainty Stackable Seed Bead Bracelets
- Four Lead Clover Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- Chic Stashbuster Bead Bracelet
- Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet
- Shades of Blue Beaded Bracelet
- Sunny Day Bracelet
- Marsala and Silver Woven Bead Bracelet
Wire jewelry is ever-growing in popularity in the jewelry making world. These wonderful wire jewelry projects are both trendy and classic. Whether you want to learn how to wire wrap or make a clasp, these wire jewelry making tutorials are just what you've been looking for.
- Topaz Sunburst Pendant
- Purple Passion Pendant
- Coiled Wire Caged Bead Bracelet
- Twisted Wire and Bead Bracelet
- Wire Wrap Woven Pendant Tutorial
- Perched Harmonies Necklace
- Bohemian Midi Ring
- Herringbone Wire Ring
- How to Make a Spiral Wire Ring
- Simple Wire Ring or Ring Base
- Wire Wrapped Circle Ring Tutorial
- Curvy Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Egyptian Coil Tutorial
- Garden Gate Clasp Tutorial
Loving this wire jewelry tutorials? Check out this fun collection of 42 Simple Wire Jewelry Making Tutorials!
- Black as Night Necklace
- Braided Seed Bead Necklace
- Chain and Seed Bead Summer Necklace
- Rose Gold Romance Necklace
- Super Easy Turquoise Bead Necklace
- How to Make a Multi Strand Seed Bead Necklace
These favored DIY earring sets are the perfect way to add a little flair to your outfit. There is no easier way to add to your jewelry collection than with a pair of homemade earrings. There is a pair of earrings for every occasion in this list of reader favorites, from dazzling drop earrings to sensational spiral designs.
- Gorgeous Goddess Beaded Earrings
- Anthro Knockoff Earring Tutorial
- Enchanted Forest Earrings
- Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops
- Woman-of-the-World Bead and Wire Earrings
- Bead and Chain Dangle Earrings
- Double Spiral Earrings
- Rhumba Earrings
Chainmaille jewelry is consistently a favorite technique for our readers. These stunning designs made from tons of tiny jump rings create elegant and intricate jewelry pieces. Whether you are looking for a bracelet, necklace, or ring, you will find what you need in this collection of chainmaille patterns.
- Baby Pink Dragon Scale Bracelet
- Easy and Colorful European 4-in-1 Bracelet
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Byzantine and Box Chain Maille Tutorial
- Chain Maille Rosette Links
- Dragon Scale Weave Tutorial
- Japanese 12-in-1 Bracelet and Ring
- Ripple Chain Maille Bracelet
As fabulous as individual projects are, sometimes you need learn a basic technique before you can tackle an individual project tutorial. That is where these jewelry making tutorials come in. These stitching how to tutorials will help you master fabulous jewelry making techniques and expand your DIY jewelry making skill set.
- How to Make a Double Spiral
- How to Make French Beaded Flowers
- Peyote Stitch Tutorial
- Flat and Freeform Brick Stitch Technique
- How to Make a Russian Spiral
Bead weaving and bead stitching projects are always very popular on the site. These tutorials are the best of the best for this year! Stitch up a storm these super popular projects. There is something for everyone with these favorite patterns ranging from beginner right angle weave to peyote stitch.
- Seriously Twisted Bead Bracelet
- Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- Ocean Crystals Block Bracelet
- Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets
- Glittering Diamonds Bracelet
- Grace Kelly Woven Bracelet
- Violet Rose Crossweave Bracelet
- Blue Iris Pendant
- Silvery Bubbles Bracelet
- Spiral Peyote
- Basic Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Evening Sparkle Bracelet
- Tiger Lily Beaded Necklace
- Beginner Right Weave Angle Bracelet
- Overlapping Olive and Rose Bracelet
- Tila Temptation Bracelet
- Glowing Garden Pearl Necklace
- Sky Blue Tiny Treasures Bracelet
- Sweet Addictive Woven Crystal Bracelet
- Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet
- Swirling Pastel Crystals Bracelet
- Twin Wave Bracelet
- Elven Queen Bracelet
- Russian Spiral Earrings
- Irish Crystals Bracelet
- Twisted Peyote Spiral Necklace
Take a trip down memory lane! Wondering what the top projects were in 2014? You can find out right here in this list of the Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2014: How to Make Earrings, Bracelets, and More! Plus, find even more fabulous jewelry tutorials in our collections from 2013 and 2012!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Yarn Tassel Necklace
- 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- 42 Wrap Bracelets
- Fiery Fall Colors: 26 Orange, Yellow, and Red Jewelry Ideas
- 15 Best Jewelry Making Blogs
- How to Make Earrings: 60+ DIY Earrings
- 24 DIY Seed Bead Bracelets
- How to Make Beaded Earrings
- How to Make Necklaces
- How to Make Anklets: 24 Ways
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials