Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, allfreejewelrymaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Beading and jewelry patterns have always been popular among the crafting crowd, but the past few years have seen DIY jewelry become bigger than ever. From bead bracelet patterns to recycled jewelry projects, there are all kinds of free jewelry patterns out there to help you accessorize the DIY way. There's so much out there, in fact, that it can be hard keeping track of all the blogs, sites, links, and pins. That's exactly why we've rounded up the very best DIY jewelry projects on the Web, so you can stay on top of the trends and look fabulous while remaining frugal!
These 100 free jewelry patterns represent the very best in the DIY jewelry world as chosen by jewelry designers, crafters, and artists. Find the best free macrame patterns, chainmaille patterns, wire work tutorials, bead weaving patterns, and so much more in this amazing DIY jewelry roundup!
Love these popular jewelry patterns? Then check out more in our free eBook, 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening!
Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns
Table of Contents:
If you're new to the DIY jewelry scene, these super simple projects are the perfect place to start. Make some easy earrings or string up a simple necklace to get familiar with basic jewelry-making techniques. Once you've tried a few of these, you'll be ready to take on the rest of our Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns!
- Super Easy Turquoise Bead Necklace
- Pretty Bead and Chain Tassel Earrings
- Crystal Dewdrop Earrings
- Rainbow Royalty Statement Necklace
- Chain and Seed Bead Summer Necklace
- Modern Pearl Necklace and Earring Set
- Simple Needle Felted Earrings
- Watermelon Gelato Earrings and Ring
- Three Quick and Easy Earring Patterns
Everybody loves an easy breezy macrame bracelet! These are some of our very best macrame bracelet patterns, perfect for summertime, or anytime! Macrame bracelets are also great for beginners because they don't require any tools and only use simple knotting techniques. Wear them stacked on your wrist for a fun, eclectic effect!
- Arm Candy Square Knot Beaded Macrame Bracelets
- Sunny Lavender Macrame Bracelet
- Summer Bracelets DIY
- Parallel Worlds Macrame Bracelet
- Kumihimo Braid Bracelet
Chainmaille patterns have come a long way since the days of Medieval soldiers. These popular chainmaille jewelry projects will show you the softer, prettier side of chainmaille. Storm the fashion battlefield with some fierce yet feminine chainmaille jewelry patterns!
- Japanese 12-in-1 Bracelet and Ring
- Nestled Pearls Chainmaille Bracelet
- Double Spiral Earrings
- Oriental Ball 5-in-1
Get wrapped up in making wrap bracelets with these trendy jewelry tutorials. Wrap bracelets have been all the rage all year long, and there's no sign that this fabulous fad is leaving the DIY jewelry scene anytime soon. These bead bracelet patterns are all about creating a layered look with one simple accessory, so don't be afraid to load up your wrists!
- Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet
- Leather and Bead Wrap Bracelet
- Dollar Store Wrap Bracelet
- Pretty in Pink Lace and Pearl Bracelet
- Irish Linen Wrap Bracelet
Clay projects are some of the most versatile of all. The chameleon of jewelry making mediums, clay can be used to create almost any shape or style of jewelry and can even mimic other techniques. Get your hands on some clay and get creative! There's no limit when it comes to clay jewelry, and these projects are just the beginning.
- Starry Night Patina
- Faceted Clay Necklace
- Bead in Bead Project
- Candy-Coated Necklaces
- Braided Clay Bangles
No money for new beads? No problem! Reduce, reuse, and make recycled jewelry with these "green" jewelry crafts. Your next DIY jewelry project could be sitting in your recycling bin right now! Fabulous jewelry doesn't have to cost a fortune, and these free jewelry patterns will show you how to turn the materials you already have at home into amazing new accessories.
- Circuit Breaker Necklace
- Coffee Stirrer Spike Necklace
- Recycled Tubing Pearl Pendant
- Shopping Spree Earrings
- 6 Minute Upcycled Necklace
- Upcycled Bracelets
- Vintage Pendulum Necklace
- Quick Zipper Loop Earrings
- Diamond Jubilee Necklace
- Mix and Match Necklace
Whether playing a behind-the-scenes role or starring in the show, wire is an essential material in so many DIY jewelry projects. It can be structural or soft, as these wire jewelry tutorials below will show you, and can create such a variety of designs. Get wrapped up in wirework with these show-stopping wire jewelry projects!
- Peach Twist Pendant
- Twisted Wire and Bead Bracelet
- How to Make a Spiral Wire Ring
- Lapis of Luxury Necklace
- Simple Spiral Headpin Bead Earrings
- Floating Crystal Necklace
- Topaz Sunburst Pendant
- Wire Wrapped Beaded Stud Earrings
- Purple Passion Pendant
- Delicate Pink Drop Earrings
- Faerie Bells Necklace
- Star-Shaped Wire Hoop
If you enjoyed making these wire jewelry pieces, want to learn more tricks to wire wrapping, and wish to make more projects, then download our free eBook, How to Wire Wrap Jewelry: 16 DIY Wire Wrapping Tutorials!
Bead weaving patterns are some of our most popular tutorials of all, so these jewelry projects are the best of the best! From peyote stitch patterns to right angle weave, and everything in between, these projects cover it all. Get ready to stitch up a storm with our very best bead weaving patterns!
- Gorgeous Goddess Beaded Earrings
- How to Make a Double Spiral
- Grace Kelly Woven Bracelet
- Seriously Twisted Bead Bracelet
- Tiger Lily Beaded Necklace
- Building Blocks Cuff
- Spiral Peyote
- Lilac Rosette Seed Bead Necklace
- Beautiful Riverstone Necklace and Earrings
- Sparkling Cat Eye Bracelet
- Flat and Freeform Brick Stitch Technique
- Woven Chocolate Crystal Bracelet
- Double St. Petersburg Chain
- Tila Bead Openwork Right Angle Weave
- Evening Sparkle Bracelet
- Color Block Bracelet
- Double Copper Peyote Cuff
- Art Bead Spiral Bracelet
- Glowing Garden Pearl Necklace
- Beginner Right Angle Weave Bracelet
A simple beaded bracelet project never fails to delight our readers. We could feature all bead bracelet patterns all the time, and they would love it! These bracelet tutorials are mostly very simple strung projects, but they are gorgeous nonetheless. They're so easy, you'll want to make them all!
- Something Blue Bridesmaid Bracelet
- Elegant Amethyst Bracelet
- Secret Garden Beaded Bracelet
- Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet
- Japa Mala Bead Bracelet
- Silver and Rose Bridesmaid Bracelet
- Stained Glass Safety Pin Cuff
- Chic Stashbuster Bead Bracelet
- Easiest Bead Bracelet Tutorial
- Pandora-Style Glass Bead and Crystal Bracelet
A stunning bead necklace is a no-fail way to add some pop to any outfit. All of these amazing necklaces are sure to amp up your ensemble. Learn how to make necklaces of all styles, techniques, and designs with these fabulous jewelry patterns. These are some of our most standout DIY jewelry projects on the site!
- Stash Buster Multi Strand Bead Necklace
- Festival of Lights Necklace
- Silver, Gold and Pearl Holiday Dove Necklace
- Purple Pearl Bracelet or Necklace
- Graceful Crystal and Wire Necklace
- Cleopatra Necklace
- Not Your Mother's Pearl Necklace
- Ice Princess Necklace
- Tribal Multistrand Seed Bead Necklace
- Hanging the Moon Necklace
- One Color Wonder Necklace and Earrings
- Sunlit Seas Mixed Stone Necklace
- Impressionist Waterfall Necklace
- Missoni Knockoff Necklace
- Spider Queen Necklace
- The Julie Necklace
- Anthro Knockoff Ribbon Necklace
- Green Goddess Bead Necklace
- Cascading Chain Waterfall Necklace
- South Seas Siren Necklace
Finished making these top DIY Jewelery Patterns? Then, check out our Top DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More and our Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2014: How to Make Earrings, Bracelets, and More lists as well!
Plus, be sure to visit our latest collection of popular projects, Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2015: Stitching, Macrame Patterns, Jewelry Making Techniques, and More!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of April 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of March 2012
- Top 10 Free Online Jewelry Tutorials of 2011
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of May 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of August 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of February 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of July 2012
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of June 2012
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Demi Round Seed Beads Review
- Black Velvet Choker
- Knockoff Derek Lam Tassel Earrings
- Autumn Sunset DIY Bracelet
- Witch's Walkway DIY Bracelet
- Denim Oriental Wrap Bracelet
- River Goddess Crystal Tiara
- Sundance Inspired Kisses and Hugs DIY Earrings
- Gold Vermeil DIY Earrings
- How to Work With Leather Jewelry