Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
Show your Christmas spirit with these festive and fun DIY earrings.
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
In this collection of 50 DIY Christmas Earrings, you'll find a pair of DIY earrings for every day in December! Celebrate all month long with fun Christmas jewelry crafts for your ears featuring all your favorite holiday motifs. From candy canes to Santa Claus, from snowflakes to fir trees, these handmade earrings include every classic Christmas icon imaginable.
You'll be the best-dressed elf at every holiday gathering with these amazing homemade earrings adorning your ears. Plus, if you're looking for homemade Christmas gift ideas for some jewelry-loving friends and family, any of these adorable earrings would make the perfect DIY Christmas present.
Whether you make them for yourself or your loved ones, these DIY Christmas earrings are sure to bring a lot of festive and fashionable fun to your holiday season!
Table of Contents
Do you love to make festive holiday jewelry pieces? If you do, then you will love our free Christmas jewelry eBook! Get ready for Christmas with these holiday projects! "6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects" eBook
Christmas Tree Earring Patterns
Deck the halls (and your ears)! Who knew fir trees could be so fabulous? All of these DIY earring designs feature one of the most important holiday symbols of all—the Christmas tree! Both beaded jewelry and wirework jewelry projects are featured here, so find the earrings that suit your style and skill set best.
- Beaded Fringe Fir Tree Earrings
- Crystal Drop Christmas Earrings
- Glowing Christmas Tree Earrings
- Spiral Evergreen Earrings
- Christmas Tree Earrings
- Cute Christmas Tree Earrings
- Gold Filigree DIY Christmas Tree Earrings
- Twinkling Christmas Tree Earrings
- Shimmering Gold Christmas Tree Earrings
- Jewel Tree Earrings
Snow and Snowflake Earring Patterns
Let it Snow! You'll be letting it snow in style with these chic DIY earrings. Create a winter wonderland with your DIY accessories by making some of these snow- and snowflake-themed earring projects. From snowmen, to snowflakes, to simply glistening snow, you will be truly dazzled by these different homemade earrings.
Do you like to bead? If you do, then be sure to bead some beautiful holiday jewelry pieces with ideas from this collection! 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
Angel and Star Earring Patterns
Divine DIY Earrings! Be inspired by the heavens above in your earring designs! These "divine" DIY earrings feature angels and stars, so you can celebrate the reason for the season with your accessories. Instead of focusing on topping your christmas tree with the best angel or star out there, focus on topping yourself off with the best angel or star earring pattern design!
Christmas Decor Earring Patterns
Need more decor? When you're done decking the halls, deck yourself out in some DIY decor with these earring patterns! Find Christmas lights, wreaths, ornaments and more among these Christmas-decor-inspired earrings.
Christmas Bells Earring Patterns
Hear them ring! There's nothing like the soft tinkling sound of silver bells at Christmas time. Take that sound with you wherever you go with these Christmas earring designs featuring holiday bells. From fun and festive jingle bells, to a much more subtle and gentle bell we have covered all the bases to make these earrings truly stand out!
There's more! Are you looking for more charming and cute Christmas jewelry pieces to make? If you are, then you will like this festive collection! 193 Holly Jolly Jewelry Patterns for Christmas
Candy Cane Earring Patterns
Super sweet! It wouldn't be the holiday season without some sweet treats, and these cute candy cane earrings are sure to sweeten up your look. Bring the colorsof Christmas into your accessories with these peppermint-inspired patterns.
Even More Christmas Earrings!
Wait...there's more! If you like the more unique patterns when it comes to Christmas earrings, veer off the traditional path with these miscellaneous patterns! Find even more festive Christmas earring patterns below. Make them all and complete your holiday jewelry collection!
- Santa Claus Seed Bead Earrings
- Five Golden Rings Earrings
- Stocking Stuffer Earrings
- Bright Red Christmas Ornament Earrings
- Snow Cone Filigree Earrings
- Berry Festive Christmas DIY Earrings
- Modern Mesh Holiday DIY Earrings
- Starry Cluster Chandelier Earrings
- Dangling Gold Star DIY Earrings
- Naughty or Nice Earrings
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Create these lovely Lilac Ladder Stitch Wrap Bracelets with one of the best free beading patterns! Once you learn how to make a wrap… Continue reading: "Lilac Ladder Stitch Wrap Bracelets"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials