Shades of the Season: 52 Winter Wonderland Jewelry Tutorials
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
There are always certain colors we associate with each of the four seasons. Spring reminds us of light and airy pastels. Summer is all about vibrant shades, such as sunshine yellows and hot pinks. Autumn is the time of change and those summer colors are becoming more rustic rich oranges and browns. Winter has some of the best colors associated with it. In this collection, Shades of the Season: 52 Winter Wonderland Jewelry Tutorials, we are offering you jewelry of all types in colors that we associate with winter. Chilling winter blue jewelry reminds us of frozen lakes and crisp morning skies. Sparkling winter white jewelry is reminiscent of snow-capped mountains and trees, snowflakes, icicles, and snowball fights. Ravishing winter black jewelry reminds us of midnight skies and late night parties with fancy dresses and romantic jewelry. Glittering winter gold jewelry reminds us of dressing for all of the holiday feasts, ornaments, and stars, often at the top of our Christmas trees.
In this collection, we have some conventional and non-conventional jewelry. Beyond beautiful bracelets, eye-catching earrings, noteworthy necklaces, and radiant rings, we have a wonderful watch and have-to-have headband you'll love. There are a lot of sparkly, glittery, shiny, and luminescent jewelry patterns listed below, all of which you will want to wear the entire winter season. It's such a fun time to go all out with your jewelry because everything is over-the-top in winter. Also, when you don't want to go outside, sitting down to make these jewelry designs is a great way to avoid going stir-crazy in the colder months. Not only does making jewelry keep you sane, but these winter projects make fantastic homemade gifts for all of your loved ones.
Shades of the Season: 52 Winter Wonderland Jewelry Tutorials
Table of Contents
Who could forget that the highlight of winter for many is Christmas? Check out this 6 Fun and Free Christmas Jewelry Projects eBook, which is just what you need this season to make jewelry that will help put you and keep you in the holiday spirit!
As mentioned above, shades of blue are often associated with winter. Whether it’s light icy shades or deep sapphires, these jewelry designs will instantly remind you of those cold winter days. Every single one of these jewelry pieces is extraordinary and people will not believe you when you tell them you made them. That’s why they make such great gifts. The Snowflower Bracelet Pattern is made with various shades of blue crystal beads to create a stunning array of sparkle and shine.
White is probably the most recognized winter color since in these few months many of us are completely surrounded by snow. It's so beautiful when it's coming down and seeing that first snowfall with snow-covered trees, hills, houses, and streets is always magical. That is, of course, before it wears out its welcome and we are ready for spring to melt it all. However, in terms of white jewelry pieces, these bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and pendants will remind you of that first snowfall. Many of these designs create crystal and pearl jewelry, which give these pieces that quintessential winter look.
- Wintry White Crystal Pearl Earrings
Are you looking for even more gorgeous crystal jewelry designs? Check out AllFreeJewelryMaking's section on crystal. You'll find so many gorgeous patterns you'll want to make.
Those little black dresses aren't the only way to get that classic party look. All of these black jewelry projects are breathtaking, sharp, and unique. We have some statement necklaces in this list that will turn every head in the room. We also have some understated, classic looks that are to die for. The Super Easy DIY Necklace is a great project for beginners yet is absolutely gorgeous.
We have an entire collection divided by color, so if you are looking for specific shades, check out the DIY Jewelry Projects By Color collection.
Gold jewelry is so bright and sparkly, but it is also extremely complementary, that it looks fabulous when paired with any other color. Expect to look like a movie star on her way to a Hollywood premiere when you don any of these pieces of jewelry. They have that red-carpet style that can't be beat. Perfect for holiday get-togethers or parties.
Jewelry is a way to express yourself. It's a creative way to be your own person and stand out from the crowd. There’s something for everyone in the eBook How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas, because every beaded necklace in this collection is full of style and flare – just like you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Have you used concrete in your DIY jewelry making designs? If you want to try it out, consider crafting these Wonderful White Concrete… Continue reading: "Wonderful White Concrete Dangle Earrings"
- Black as Night Necklace
- Stardust Sparkler Necklace
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Golden Candlelit Crystal Earrings
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- White as Snow DIY Earrings
- Shimmering Beaded Snowflake Pattern
- Twin Bead Christmas Wreath Earrings
- Very Merry Holiday Bow Bracelets
- Quickie Candy Cane Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials