Make some divine dangles to celebrate the season with this easy pattern for Angel Earrings. If you like to show your Christmas spirit in a more subtle way, these silver and crystal DIY earrings should do the trick. Hey, not all Christmas crafts have to be red and green, some can be a sparkly silver. These angelic accessories let you celebrate in style. They're so easy to make, you can craft a pair for everyone on your Christmas list.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
For more holiday earring ideas, be sure to check out this collection - Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- #7728801- 6pc 10x9mm Crystazzi Satin Drop - Crystal
- #7722401- 18pc 4mm Crystazzi Round- Crystal
- #34708311- 12pc Silver Mixed Shape Charm
- #34719157- 59pc Starter Pack Brt Silver
- Round Nose Pliers #4458
- Wire Cutters #4457
- Thread a head pin with the following pattern: a crystal drop, a winged heart bead, and a 4mm crystal round. Form a loop.
- Attach the earring wire to the loop.
- Repeat steps 1-2 for the matching earring.