Maya Kuzman, Little Treasures
I am an English teacher and translator by profession, but I am also a devoted knitter, a struggling crochetter, and an aspiring seamstress by choice, desire, and necessity to create, driven and nurtured by all things beautiful surrounding me.
I blog over at the Little Treasures, where you can read all about my adventures in crafting and life.
In my free time I am an apprentice of fairies, master of words and spinner of tales.
I have a shop on Etsy where I sell things made by my two hands, my creative whims, and my imagination.
Little Treasures Blog
Maya's Etsy Shop
Maya's Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
- Best Bra Pad Necklace
- Beyond Easy Crocheted Bangles
- Blooming Marvelous Crochet Flower Necklace
- Bobble Ripple Necklace & Bracelet Set
- Bohemian Chain Hand Bracelet
- Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
- Clay Jewels
- Crochet Delight Necklace
- Crochet Jhumka Earrings
- Crochet Sea Anemone Necklace
- DIY Boho Cuff
- DIY Seed Bead Rings
- Embroidered Macedonian-Inspired DIY Necklace
- Forget Me Knot Headband
- Fun Beaded Necklaces
- How to Make Crocheted Beads
- Lovely Labor Day Bracelets
- Melon Seed Necklace
- Nursing Necklace
- Patriotic Flower Earrings
- Pretty DIY Hairclip or Brooch
- Pom-Pom and Crochet Flower Necklace
- Romantic Bead and Ribbon Necklace
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Rustic Button Brooch
- Tassel Bracelets
- Valentine's Necklace
- Victorian Style Fabric Cuff
- Yarn Bow Necklace
Read NextTangelo Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use