Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Wire wrapped pendants were extremely popular lately and could be found at a wide range of prices. I made my daughter a couple of the such without braking the budget, so here's what we did. All you need are beach stones, memory wire, pliers, cutters, and clamps."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeOther
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Estelia Pendant
- Chain and Pearls Bracelet
- Luminous Leather and Pearl Bracelet
- On the Go Pearl Necklace
- Dazzling Duchess-Worthy DIY Ring
- Gorgeous Jade Drop Earrings
- Skinny Crystal Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Heavenly Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Nunn Design Jewelry Embroidery Kit
- Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials