Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Wire wrapped pendants were extremely popular lately and could be found at a wide range of prices. I made my daughter a couple of the such without braking the budget, so here's what we did. All you need are beach stones, memory wire, pliers, cutters, and clamps."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeOther
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Anthropologie Knockoff Daisy Chain Necklace
Golden Sunrise DIY Necklace
Purple Passion Pendant
Mermaid Crystal Choker
Woodsy Owl Necklace
Seductive Silver Curve Necklace
Adorable Wire Wrapped Elephant DIY Pendant
Gorgeous Pearl Pendant
Turquoise Beaded DIY Necklace
Wire-Wrapped Pendant for Beginners
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials