Jenny Greenslade, Little Red Robin
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Hi, my name is Jenny, and I live in Bristol, England.
I started making jewellery only about two years ago in 2009. I went to a local six-week beginner course with various projects and have been self-taught since then.
Some people tend to work with one media, but I like to work with many, such as beads, fabric, felt, flowers, metal, and wire. I guess you might call my Folksy shop eclectic. I am hoping to expand my beading and jewellery design work with more metalwork and wirework soon too and will be creating more tutorials to show this. The fabrics I like tend to be Japanese kokka, kitsch and retro which I make into fabric jewellery and little gifts in my Folksy shop.
I love sharing my work ideas as there are a lot of people who sometimes don’t think they are capable of making jewellery or crafts, but could do so with some encouragement. It's fantastic to see some people’s pride in something they have made themselves. I remember teaching some teenagers and had taken a rhinestone tool along to decorate fabric pocket mirrors they made, and one girl was so thrilled she has bought one and bedazzled many items in her home!
I am not sure where my jewellery journey will take me, but I am enjoying it. This and other people’s jewellery designs and crafts are what inspire me most.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a beautiful and stylish strand bracelet tutorial, then these Stunningly Sparkly DIY Bracelets should be your… Continue reading: "Stunningly Sparkly DIY Bracelets"
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Julia Ann Cain, Oh Julia Ann
- Beverly McCullough, Flamingo Toes
- Deborah Roberti, Around the Beading Table
- Gloria Uhler, Domestic Diva
- Adrianne Surian, Happy Hour Projects
- Rebecca Utermohlen, My Girlish Whims
- Kimberlie Burkhart Kohler, Emerging Creatively Tutorials
- Donatella Mestriner, Inspiration & Realisation
- Pearl Blay, The Beading Gem
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials