We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"First I crocheted a long chain / tie. About a metre long. Then I started working the upper side - I beaded 5 beads and tied 2 knots (to be sure it won't untie) and inserted the (tapestry) needle through the first one so that they would face outwards. I left a little space - about 4-5 cm and beaded 6 (bigger) beads. Tied them too and left a longer space for the center piece for which I beaded 3 small beads, added a big one, and ended by adding 3 small ones. Tied the center too and got this lovely look. Then I repeated the beading / tying for the other side. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeWood, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- wooden beads
- crochet tie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Jump Ring and Crystal Necklace
- Knotted Gold Jump Ring Necklace
- Sea-Inspired Elegant Pearl Necklace
- Crystal Kaleidoscope Necklace
- Blue Crystal Beaded Necklace
- Rose Gold Romance Necklace
- Simply Chic Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- Black Tie Beaded Necklace
- Wonderful Waterwheel Seed Bead Necklace
- Hanging the Moon Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials