Pretty DIY Hairclip or Brooch
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Hello to another fantastically easy DIY. This DIY jewelry project is a hairclip that can be used as a brooch too. Don't you think it's great having a two-in-one jewelry making project? If you do, gather your supplies and let's make it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Hair Accessory
- A crocodile hairclip
- A brooch pin
- Tulle / satin rosettes and crochet flowers
- 4. beads
- A felt piece
- Sewing thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 42+ Free Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Boho-Chic Wire Wrapped Beaded Crochet Bracelet
- 16 Free Wire Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- 10 Crochet Jewelry Patterns
- Beachy Crochet Hemp Bracelet
- Crochet Pendant Necklace
- Earthy Crochet Wire Bracelet
- Beach Ready Crochet Bracelet
- Fall Flowers Crochet Necklace
- Adorable Pumpkin Crochet Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials