We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Don’t you love when there is an occasion for making baby things? This tutorial will show you how to make an easy nursing necklace. This could also be a wonderful gift for a small girl. Or maybe a big one. This one is made with wooden beads. It is as easy as cake, you must agree. Supplies: To make this necklace, you need beads in three colors - red, blue and beige (plain wooden ones). The merrier the colors, the varied the shapes, the more beautiful and eye catching the necklace."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for free jewelry making projects for wrap bracelets? This Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet is the perfect projects for you!… Continue reading: "Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet"
- Blue Crystal Beaded Necklace
- Rose Gold Romance Necklace
- Hanging the Moon Necklace
- Black Tie Beaded Necklace
- Silver Shade Bead Necklace
- Charming Treasure Chest Necklace
- Sweetheart Beaded Necklace Pattern
- Simply Chic Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- Beautifully Simple African Bead Necklace
- Loft "Ring Tones" Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials