DIY Boho Cuff
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This is a sweet weekend project for a lace boho cuff I've prepared that can be finished in no time - I just love these kinds of projects where you can whip something in a matter of minutes and head out of the door wearing it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- A wide piece of lace (length: to fit your wrist)
- Decorative coins and beads
- 2 clasps
- A metal chain and jump rings
- Sewing needle and thread (sewing machine)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lovely Silk and Chain Bracelet
- Beginner's Rhinestone DIY Necklace
- Downton Abbey Lace Choker
- Bold Bangle Bracelets
- Simple Needle Felted Earrings
- Anthropologie Boho Braided Bracelet
- Easy Vintage Handkerchief Necklace
- Black Velvet Statement Necklace
- How to Make Braided Bracelets
- Lanvin Knockoff Watercolor Petal Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials