DIY Boho Cuff
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "This is a sweet weekend project for a lace boho cuff I've prepared that can be finished in no time - I just love these kinds of projects where you can whip something in a matter of minutes and head out of the door wearing it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- A wide piece of lace (length: to fit your wrist)
- Decorative coins and beads
- 2 clasps
- A metal chain and jump rings
- Sewing needle and thread (sewing machine)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for free jewelry making projects for wrap bracelets? This Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet is the perfect projects for you!… Continue reading: "Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials