Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "So if you were attracted by the title of this post... Yes.. it's true. I made necklaces using brassiere wires. Well, don't be so surprised because this isn't anything new. Back in 2011 I met two wires which led a sad, dull and secluded life, confined to the silky walls of a lace brassiere. They always dreamed of having a more fulfilled life, one full with excitement and the joys of the fashion world, but alas! They weren't destined for anything bigger and it wasn't until I heard their desperate whisper that I decided to use my seam reaper and let them free.... and the rest is history."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials