Bra Wires into Boho Necklaces
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "So if you were attracted by the title of this post... Yes.. it's true. I made necklaces using brassiere wires. Well, don't be so surprised because this isn't anything new. Back in 2011 I met two wires which led a sad, dull and secluded life, confined to the silky walls of a lace brassiere. They always dreamed of having a more fulfilled life, one full with excitement and the joys of the fashion world, but alas! They weren't destined for anything bigger and it wasn't until I heard their desperate whisper that I decided to use my seam reaper and let them free.... and the rest is history."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultra Violet Vortex Kumihimo Bracelet
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- DIY Leather Bracelets for Guys
- How to Brick Stitch: 17 DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- How to Make a Beaded Bead: 8 Easy Beaded Bead Patterns
- 17 Micro Macrame Patterns
- How to Make Earrings: 60+ DIY Earrings
- Effortless Fishtail Friendship Bracelets
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials