21 Ways to Style Trendy Tassel Jewelry
Learn how to style DIY jewelry pieces
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tassels are the new black. Tassel jewelry is so hot right now and has been seen on many celebrities, models and in many jewelry stores. These fringe accessories are the perfect touch when going to a concert, music festival or just out to lunch with the girls. They instantly dress up an ensamble. This fun fringe also adds major Bohemian vibes to any outfit. What's an outfit these days without a little fringe?
Tassel making isn't as complicated as one might think. There are several types of ways to make one as well. You can create a beaded tassel, chain tassel or even one made of suede lace. Tassels make the perfect pendants for jewelry. The possibilities are endless. You can create a DIY statement necklace and have it hanging from your neck, a pair of dangling tassel earrings or even create a tassel clasp for a DIY bracelet. These accessories are also fun to clip onto your purse, keys or backpack to add a little but of frill and girly vibes.
This fashionable collection of jewelry with fringe will make you want to add a little tassel to everything! These DIY projects not only show you how to make a tassel, but how you can add them to different pieces of jewelry. Remember, life is too short not to rock a tassel. Here are 21 Ways to Style Trendy Tassel Jewelry.
DIY Dangling Tassel Earrings
Finding ways to cover up a bad hair day isn't easy... until now. Putting on a pair of DIY drop earrings will instantly distract people from the rats nest on your head to your beautiful dangling earrings. You can create earrings with super long tassels or mini tassels. After making the frilly fringe, attach it to an earring back and ta-da! These types of earrings are among the simplest to make. You can also pile on a strip of artificial jewels or crystal beads to add a little bit of glitz and glam to the DIY earrings.
DIY Tassel Necklaces
Necklaces with a tassel hanging on the end are so chic. There are so many designer necklaces that incorporate tassels and fringe detailing. From one simple tassel to five big and bold ones, you can never have too many. Tassels have been making an appearance in the jewelry world since the 1920s and everyone has been rocking them since.
Your new favorite DIY necklace is only a few bucks and hours away from making a debut on your neck. Make your necklace the star of the show with a trendy tassel. Grab a chain, jump ring, clasp and some fringe fabric and get to work!
DIY Tassel Bracelets
Having tassels on your bracelet is like having a mini party on your wrist. This type of detailing isn't just for your ears and neck. You can't leave your wrists out of the fringy fun! These super easy and beautiful DIY bracelets can be made by anyone. Although these bracelets may look very expensive to make, they all cost way less than what top designers are selling them for. With a little bit of beads and tassel, you've got yourself a stylish bracelet that you'll never want to take off. All of these bracelets make the perfect gift for your gal pals, mom, sister or whoever. Everyone will love these!
Leather is an on point trend that everyone needs to be on the lookout for. Once you've mastered how to make a tassel, check out these unique ways to add leather to your jewelry. From a leather necklace to leather earrings, you'll be beyond fashionable from head to toe.
What's your favorite way to rock tassels?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Pearl and Chains Fabric Bracelet
Dark as Night Necklace
Beginner's Rhinestone DIY Necklace
Fantastic Fringe Beaded Necklace
51 Fabric Crafts for the Fashionista
How to Make Fabric Flower Jewelry: 20 Floral Jewelry Tutorials
Good as Gold Cuff
Wood Bead and Chiffon Necklace
Twinkling Trim Wrap Bracelet
Anthro Knockoff Tassel Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Acrylic Beaded Dangle Earrings
- Flower Earrings Tutorial with Vinyl
- How to Make Faux Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Felt Earrings with Bugle Beads and Tassel
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make a Braided Cord Bracelet with Rhinestone Chain and Knots
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make Elegant Green Beaded Hoop Earrings with Turquoise Beads
- Beebeecraft Pearl Necklace Design – How to Make a 2-Strand Pearl And Turquoise Beaded Necklace
- Faux Gem and Metal Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Wedding Headband with Pearl Beads and Crystal Glass Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials