DIY Fabric Jewelry: 51 Fabric Crafts for the Fashionista
Learn about creative fabric craft ideas to save you money!
By: Kelly Spence, Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
So you've mastered making beaded jewelry, you're a whiz at wire wrapping, you've conquered chainmail, and you're looking for a new challenge? Channel your inner seamstress with these fabric jewelry projects! If you've got some fabric scraps or an old T-shirt lying around, then you're well on your way to making some fabulous new fabric jewelry. In DIY Fabric Jewelry: 51 Fabric Crafts for the Fashionista, you'll find super chic fabric craft ideas for everything from bold bib necklaces to basic braided bracelets. Learn how to upcycle old clothing into DIY jewelry, how to finger knit a necklace, how to make fabric flowers and pom poms, and so much more with this collection of fabric craft ideas.
Change it up! Trade in your shiny baubles and chains for something a bit on the softer side with these fabric craft ideas. These fabric projects will show you how to create jewelry with a flowy, feminine air. Whether you're embellishing the fabric with beads, using scraps to upcycle an old piece, or letting the fabric stand on its own, you'll learn so many ways to work with all different types of fabric as you peruse these free jewelry patterns. Fabric crafts aren't just for clothes and handbags. Manipulate material in a new way with these fabulous fabric craft ideas for jewelry.
Table of Contents
T-Shirt Jewelry Crafts
Turn a tired old T-shirt into an awesome new accessory with these fabric craft ideas. Before you toss that old tee, see if you can turn it into a trendy new necklace or bracelet using these fabric projects as inspiration. When you wear your new DIY piece and a friend asks where you got it, you'll be proud to pronounce, "It used to be a T-shirt!"
Ready to tackle a trendy jewelry project? Look no further than our fantastic collection of 54 DIY Cuff Bracelets
Leather Jewelry Crafts
If you have some scrap leather lying around from a former project, don't let it go to waste. Put it to good use with these fabric craft ideas. Leather jewelry adds some instant edge to an ensemble. Get that "tough girl" look with these cool leather jewelry projects.
Loving these "tough girl" leather jewelry tutorials? Then you will definitely want to check out our chic collection, Lovely in Leather: 40+ DIY Bracelets to Make
Bib Necklace Patterns
Bibs aren't just for babies; they're also a chic style of necklace that adds a trendy finishing touch to any outfit. These fierce fabric projects will show you several different styles of bib necklace patterns that you can rock with confidence. Find your favorite among these fabric craft ideas and create a cool new necklace that will have every fashionista turning green with envy.
Still looking for more fabulous fabric crafts to make? Be sure to check out our fun collection, How to Make Fabric Flower Jewelry: 20 Floral Jewelry Tutorials
Chic Fabric Necklaces
You'll be surprised by how a little bit of fabric can go a long way. These DIY necklaces are trendy, unique, and best of all, affordable! From chic DIY chokers to bold scarf necklaces, you will definitely find an accessory you'll love in this collection.
Got some leftover fabric scraps? Use them to make some beautiful tassels and check out this guide on 21 Ways to Style Trendy Tassel Jewelry
Easy Fabric Bracelets
More of a bracelet type of person? These fabric bracelets don't just look chic. They're quick and easy to make, perfect for any beginner. Your friends will be shocked to learn that you made your bracelet out of scraps of fabric!
Other DIY Fabric Jewelry Ideas
But wait; there's more! There are plenty of other fabric craft ideas for soft and chic accessories. From knotting beads inside fabric to creating fabric flowers, there are so many ways to use fabric in your jewelry projects. Check out even more fashionable fabric crafts below!
Many fabulous fabric jewelry projects involve using leftover scraps and fabric pieces to create jewelry masterpieces. If you love these upcycling projects, then you are sure to adore the designs in this awesome free eBook, Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Have you ever made jewelry out of fabric before? What did you make?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Enchanting Embroidered Pendants
- Daisy Statement DIY Choker
- Anthropologie Boho Braided Bracelet
- Knockoff Anthropologie Beaded Bracelet
- Agate Statement Necklace
- Anthro Knockoff Tassel Earrings
- Rainbow Rope Bracelet
- DIY Fabric Jewelry: 51 Fabric Crafts for the Fashionista
- Lanvin Knockoff Watercolor Petal Necklace
- Best Bra Pad Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Jewelry Making Ideas for the Beach
- How to Make Earrings: 5 Wonderful Wire Earrings
- Braiding Wheel Easy Friendship Bracelets
- How to Make a Simple Silver Ring
- Beautiful Barcelona Earrings
- Enchanting Leaf Bracelet
- Metal on the Moon Necklace
- Chanel-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Mysterious Shadow and Glimmer Pendant
- Simply Stunning Statement Necklace