30+ Vintage Jewelry Patterns
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Take a trip back in time with these DIY vintage jewelry patterns! You'll find necklaces to make from the Jazz Age, DIY pendants that could pass for antiques, and bracelet patterns fit for a queen. These lovely jewelry tutorials show that good design is timeless. There's no reason DIY jewelry can't take a few history lessons while looking stylish; and, these 30+ Vintage Jewelry Patterns show you how to use that with ease. Many of these patterns provide the chance to re-use old or broken jewelry pieces, allowing you to put a new spin on traditional looks.
You'd be surprised at how easy it is to capture the aesthetic style of vintage jewelry with materials right in your own home. Some of the DIY jewelry patterns put a twist on the charm years gone by, while others recapture the look of those years in new and surprising ways. No matter the pattern, each of these projects have one thing in common. From the Victorian era to the Jazz Age to the antique store down the road, these jewelry designs all highlight something unique and wonderful from the past that's worth preserving and honoring today.
Table of Contents
How to Make Victorian Style Jewelry
Who hasn't wanted to revisit Victorian fashion? These gorgeous DIY jewelry patterns have everything you could want for your trip back to the age of rich fabrics and sweeping skirts. You'll find elegant necklaces to make and DIY earrings to style. You'll learn how to make a bracelet with ornate trimming. With the aid of these tutorials, DIY vintage design will always be at your fingertips. After decking out from these patterns, you'll be more than ready to attend royalty.
How to Make Art Deco Jewelry
If The Great Gatsby didn't fuel your desire to put on a flapper outfit and dance, these Jazz Age inspired DIY jewelry patterns will. With stunning DIY necklaces, earring patterns, and DIY accessories that light up the night, these DIY vintage jewelry tutorials are anything but musty. After learning how to make a necklace and putting on the finishing touch with a DIY vintage hair piece, you can crank up the Charleston and shuffle your way into retro glamor.
Many people think regal, elegant, and classy when they hear vintage jewelry. Well, to emphasize that classy nature be sure to check out some of these pearl jewelry projects. While they may have a more modern twist, they will definitely still inspire! 54 Pearl Jewelry Tutorials
How to Make Antique Jewelry Designs
If you're looking for DIY vintage jewelry aesthetic, you can't go wrong with these patterns. By making these jewelry pieces, you can evoke the rich history that fills any antique store, while learning how to make a bracelet, a necklace, or a pendant. Like any antique store, there's always some unexpected delight hidden in these DIY jewelry patterns.
For more DIY jewelry projects that truly inspire and bring glamour to your outfits, try this collection of different knockoff jewelry items. 30+ Anthropologie-Inspired DIY Jewelry Projects
How to Make Rad and Retro Vintage Jewelry
You didn’t think we forgot about the late 20th century, did you? The 70s, 80s, and 90s were memorable decades with bold jewelry trends you’ll still want to wear today. Whether your style is groovy, totally tubular, or the bomb diggity, these DIY vintage jewelry patterns will take you back.
What is your favorite fashion era for vintage jewelry?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
Divine Imperial Palace Necklace
Dutch Fields DIY Cuff
240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
42 Wrap Bracelets
Dazzlingly Delicate Rhinestone Anklet and Bracelet
Embellished Pearl Earrings
How to Make Anklets: 24 Ways
How to Make Beaded Earrings
How to Make Earrings: 60+ DIY Earrings
Floating Gems DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials