Purple Pearl Bracelet or Necklace
If classic pearl jewelry is a bit too low key for you, try this Purple Pearl Bracelet to Necklace project. The purple color and organic shape of the beads add some sass and spunk to this beaded bracelet pattern. Plus this project can be converted to a necklace depending on your style mood! This is pearl jewelry remixed for those with a funkier sense of style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Pearl
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Necklace
- 30 dyed pearls
- 25 metal spacer beads
- 12 inches chain
- 55 eye pins
- 55 5mm jump rings
- toggle clasp
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Slide a pearl onto an eye pin. Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a loop with remaining eye pin. Cut off excess wire. Repeat for all pearls and metal spacer beads.
- Cut chain into several lengths varying from 1-2 inches.
- Use jump rings to connect pearls, chain, and spacer beads into a length long enough to go around wrist five times (approximately 35 inches).
- Attach one part of toggle clasp to each end.
Read NextYellow Flower Beaded DIY Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 01, 2017
Even though I am an older lady, I do not really like the classic multi strand pearl necklaces and bracelets. They always bring back memories of my grand mother wearing them. This is more modern, flashier and it's my favorite color. I like fresh water pearls over Trafitional round ones. With fresh water ones you get more interesting shapes and yours will not be a rubber stamp necklace like every one else is wearing.
Jan 07, 2014
AWESOME filming and great clear instructions
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use