Something Blue Bracelet and Earrings
This tutorial shows you how to make your own Something Blue Bracelet and Earrings, and it's your guide to bringing a handcrafted touch to your wedding jewelry. DIY jewelry sets can be just as pretty as jewelry from a case, and these colored pearls are a gorgeous way to add a little something blue on your big day. The multistrand bracelet is an elegant way to wear pearls with your gown, and the drop earrings with copper wire are the perfect match. There's love in the air, and we're in love with this DIY pearl bracelet and earring pairing.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Earrings
- 1 pk #34718051 100in Oval Chain Copper
- 1 pk #3202301 50' .5mm Clear Stretch Cord
- 1 pk #7120206 50pc 8mm Round Pearl Strand - Ecru
- 1 pk #7120228 50pc 8mm Round Pearl Strand - Peach
- 1 pk #7120216 50pc 8mm Round Pearl Strand - Turquoise
- 1 pk #65024014 8yd-7.3m 20g Copper Wire - Brown
1. Cut (21) 5-link lenghts of oval chain
2. Cut (3) 14" lenghts of strech cord.
3. Thread a turquoise pearl onto one length of stretch cord, then thread one end of a 5-link chain.
4. Continue alternating a turquoise pearl and a chain end until there are 21 pearls and 21 chain. Tie the cord together in a double or triple knot and trim the excess cord.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for the peach pearls, threading the cord into the center link of the chains.
6. Repeat steps 4-4 for the ecru pearls, threading the cord into the last link of the chains.
1. Cut (3) 2" lengths of wire. Frm a loop at one end of each wire, making them into eye pins.
2. Thread one of each color pearl onto a wire and form a loop, making a 3 bead strand.
3. Connect each link into a chain, starting with ecru then peach and then turquoise.
4. Cut a 2 1/2" length of wire.
5. Using round nose plier, curve one end of the wire into a loop. Extend the wire past the loop and curve it into an earring wire shape. Trim the wire.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.
Love this pearl jewelry project? Well, it along with 13 other gorgeous patterns are all featured with the FULL project instructions in this fantastic 14 Pretty Pearl Jewelry Patterns for Every Classy Occasion eBook. You will fall in love!