How to Stitch the Basic Daisy Chain
Learn how to stitch the basic daisy chain with this easy-to-follow video tutorial! Once you've mastered this simple and classic technique, you'll be ready to try all kinds of daisy chain beaded variations. This is a traditional bead weaving pattern that every beader should know!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeAnklet, Bracelet, Earrings, Necklace
- beading needle
- beading thread
- beads of your choice
- String on a temporary stopper bead of your choice.
- String on three green beads (spacer beads), four pink beads (flower petal beads), and one white bead (flower center bead).
- Pass your needle back through the first pink bead; then add two more pink beads.
- Bring them around the far side of the white bead and pass your needle through the next pink bead (one on side of white bead).
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you reach the desired length.