White Pearl Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"These wire wrapped earrings are fun and easy to make with this easy DIY tutorial. They are so easy that you'll have difficulty stopping. You can choose which colour wire and pearls you use to suit your taste. All you need to make a set for yourself is some wire, pearls, rondelles, pliers, side cutters and a pen. Yes, a pen."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypePearl, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- Side cutters
- 18 Gauge wire
- 10mm glass pearls x 4
- 6mm gold rondelles x 2
Gather all supplies you will need. You'll need some wire. We used black coated aluminium wire at 18 gauge, a pen, pliers, side cutters, 10mm white glass pearls and a couple of 6mm gold plated rondelles.
Cut 2 lengths of wire about 30 cm long.
Grab one piece of wire you have already cut and place your pliers on the tip. Bend the wire so it looks like a lower case 'b'. Do that to both pieces of wire.
Thread on a glass pearl a gold rondelle and another glass pearl. Leave the 'b' sticking out at the bottom of the pearls. Don't fold it over yet
Grab one of your wires and place the pliers about 1/2 a cm above the white glass pearl at the top. This will make the loop to hang your ear wires on. Now twist the wire around your pliers to form a loop.
Slowly start twisting the long piece of wire around the loop you made. Make sure you don't over lap the wires. Try and lay them side by side when you gently twist the wire around. Wrap the wire around 5 or 6 times. It just depends on the look you like. We wrapped ours around 6 times. Cut the wire about 1/2 a cm past the glass pearl on the side. Leave it sticking out as you need it for the next step.
Using your pliers, grab the wire tip that's sticking out past the glass pearl from the last step and gently twist the wire into a lower case 'b'. Make sure to twist downwards to the bottom. Next fold the twirl at the bottom of the pearl so it rest gently against the bottom. Do the same with the second one and you should now have a pair that look reasonably the same.
To make a matching pair of ear hooks. Grab a piece of left over wire that you cut off the side of the pearls at step 6 and form a lower case 'b', the same as step 3. Do that to 2 pieces.
Grab your pen and one of the wires you shaped into a b. Place the wire over the top of the pen with the 'b' facing upwards.
Gently bend the wires around to form a 'C'. Cut the wire across the bottom of the 'b' and take it off the pen gently. You should have something that looks like an ear hook. Do the same with the other piece of wire. Attach your ear hooks and your done.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Wire Wrapped Dia Beads Earrings
Wire-Wrapped Crystal Heart Earrings
10 Minute Pearl and Crystal Earrings
Sky's End Earrings
Eclectic Bead Bonanza Hoops
Stunning Waterfall DIY Beaded Earrings
Amethyst Drop Earrings
Carnelian Dotty Post Earrings
Pearl and Crystal Teardrop Wire Earrings
Prada Inspired Resin Rose Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Acrylic Beaded Dangle Earrings
- Flower Earrings Tutorial with Vinyl
- How to Make Faux Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Felt Earrings with Bugle Beads and Tassel
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make a Braided Cord Bracelet with Rhinestone Chain and Knots
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make Elegant Green Beaded Hoop Earrings with Turquoise Beads
- Beebeecraft Pearl Necklace Design – How to Make a 2-Strand Pearl And Turquoise Beaded Necklace
- Faux Gem and Metal Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Wedding Headband with Pearl Beads and Crystal Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make a Pair of Red Wood Beaded Ball Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials