We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Talk about an amazing tutorial! This Faux Turquoise Beaded Bracelet shows you not only a cute bracelet pattern, but also how to make your own clay beads. The faux turquoise marbled look has been extremely popular and is undeniably gorgeous. Check out this tutorial to see how you can make these gorgeous DIY beads to form this gorgeous beaded bracelet. Plus, you can use this technique to make tons of different beaded jewelry from DIY necklaces to cute stud earrings!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1/4 of a block of Polyform Clay in turquoise
- 1/32 of a block of Polyform Clay in white
- 1/32 of a block of Polyform Clay in Wasabi
- 1/32 of a block of Polyform Clay in antique gold
- Polyform Clay in black
- One piece of gold leaf paper
- Clay mat
If you want even more DIY bracelet inspiration try making this gorgeous and charming leather bracelet! Charming DIY Leather Bracelet
Faux Turquoise Beaded Bracelet
Beaded Bracelet Instructions
Mix your turquioise, white, and wasabi clay up into a ball with your hand. However, stop way before the clay become a new color.
Place the antique gold block on top of your new clay mixture, take your razor and begin randomly chopping up your clay.
Take your gold leaf sheet and place it over the top of your newly chopped clay pile.
Work the gold leaf sheet into your clay by pressing it down into all of the crevices. Remove any of the excess gold leaf sheet once you have finished tapping it in.
Take your polymer clay and roll it into a thin square shape. (In the video she ran it through her pasta machine one the 4th thickest setting).
Lay your black sheet on top over the gold leave and begin tapping that clay in a similar fashion as you did with the gold leave.
Using your blade cut through into your clay in a random fashion. Don't cut all of them all the way across, but instead, make some come in from the side.
Push it all together againa nd flatten the top.
Have some filler color ready to go, we used a rod of black for this tutorial.
Roll your rod of filler color from large to small if you would like to make different sized beads.
Cut your rod into different sections, and roll each section roll into a ball.
Horizontally slice through your slab of the turquoise mixture, taking thin slice until your beautiful turquoise is revealed.
Once you find a piece that you like take that and begin wrapping it around your bead.
Once the ball is covered with the turquoise as much as you would like, roll it in a ball to smooth out all the edges.
Poke a hole through your bead so that you can string it later. Poke through both sides to create an even sized hole.
Pro Tip: Be sure that the hole you are creating will accomodate the string you will be putting the bead on.
Repeat steps 12-15 until you have made all of your beads.
Position your beads on a bead baking rack so that they can be held up and not get any shiny spots.
Once your beads are out of the oven and cooled down you can go ahead and string them up into your jewelry pattern.
Want a bracelet that is a bit more delicate? Try this charm bracelet that you can personalize! Charming Stackable DIY Bracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
Crystal Bangle Stacking Bracelets
Regal Hammered Hoop Bead Earrings
Arm Candy Square Knot Beaded Macrame Bracelets
6 Beginner Jewelry Making Videos to Get You Started
Salt Dough Heart Pendants
Irish Linen Wrap Bracelet
Pretty Bead and Chain Tassel Earrings
How to Add a Clasp
Sleek Hematite Heart Bracelet
How to Stitch the Basic Daisy Chain
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials