Clay Leaf Pendant
Clay Leaf Pendant
This image courtesy of showtellshare.blogspot.com
Let's face it, making jewelry from polymer clay is fun, so go ahead and make some! This Clay Leaf Pendant should give you some inspiration. It's an adorable little idea and if you don't like leaves, make yourself a flower or balloon!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
This project contributed by Dora Moreland.
- Pardo jewelry clay
- A knife
- 1 small leaf cookie cutter
- A rolling pin from the kids' Play-Doh bucket
- A 9 mm jump ring
- A drop of Gorilla glue
- After warming up the clay and rolling it in my palm for a few minutes to soften it up, I rolled it out about 1/8 inch thick, and cut 2 rectangles. Using the smallest cookie cutter I had on hand, I cut a leaf out of one of the rectangles.
- Condition green clay, roll it out to 1/8 inch thick, cut 1 leaf shape out and insert it in the silver clay rectangle. Pretty simple. Next I just put the other silver rectangle behind. This is really not required, you could just make 1 rectangle (just make it thicker), I wanted the pendant to have design on one side and be plain on the other.
- Added a few details with a toothpick to the leaf and baked it according to the directions on the package.
- Glue jump ring to the back.
- That's it. Now you can use it any way you want. I made a matching necklace out of labradorite and green garnet stones.
Read NextClay Leaf Necklace Pendant
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.