Crystal Bangle Stacking Bracelets
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Make yourself fabulous beaded bracelets! These gorgeous Crystal Beaded Bangle Bracelets are easy to make and fun to wear. Made with memory wire and stunning and bright-hued crystals these DIY bracelets are quick, budget-friendly, and chic. You can make one in your favorite color; or, make a few that pair and stack together.
From the Blogger: "Make a set of stackable Crystal Beaded Bangle Bracelets using memory wire. Memory wire is a wire that always remains the same size and shape, like a Slinky. Memory wire bracelets are super easy to make because you just cut a single coil of wire and bead it. We have a complete video to show you all the steps including how to keep the beads from sliding off the ends! These pretty crystal bracelets are fast to make. Create your own arm party to wear with blue jeans or make a stack to give as a gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 45 Swarovski crystal bicones (for each bangle)
4mm Memory wire, gold, Large Bracelet size
Instructions for DIY Bracelets
Cut a coil of memory wire with a half inch overlap.
Bend a loop in the end of the wire.
Slide on the bicone crystal beads.
Bend a loop in the other end of the wire after the last bead.
Want more stacking bracelet ideas? Check out this fabulous collection of DIY bracelets! Have an Arm Party! 30 Stackable Bracelets to Make
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Frozen-Inspired Pearl Bracelet
- Beaded Blue Wrap Bracelet
- Wire Wrapped Agate Cuff Bracelet
- Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet
- Wire and Seed Bead Bracelet
- Glam Black and Gold Beaded Bracelet
- Sea Urchin Memory Wire Bracelet
- Beadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet
- After Midnight Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials