Crystal Bangle Stacking Bracelets
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Make yourself fabulous beaded bracelets! These gorgeous Crystal Beaded Bangle Bracelets are easy to make and fun to wear. Made with memory wire and stunning and bright-hued crystals these DIY bracelets are quick, budget-friendly, and chic. You can make one in your favorite color; or, make a few that pair and stack together.
From the Blogger: "Make a set of stackable Crystal Beaded Bangle Bracelets using memory wire. Memory wire is a wire that always remains the same size and shape, like a Slinky. Memory wire bracelets are super easy to make because you just cut a single coil of wire and bead it. We have a complete video to show you all the steps including how to keep the beads from sliding off the ends! These pretty crystal bracelets are fast to make. Create your own arm party to wear with blue jeans or make a stack to give as a gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 45 Swarovski crystal bicones (for each bangle)
4mm Memory wire, gold, Large Bracelet size
Instructions for DIY Bracelets
Cut a coil of memory wire with a half inch overlap.
Bend a loop in the end of the wire.
Slide on the bicone crystal beads.
Bend a loop in the other end of the wire after the last bead.
Want more stacking bracelet ideas? Check out this fabulous collection of DIY bracelets! Have an Arm Party! 30 Stackable Bracelets to Make
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Beaded Stacking Bracelets
- Coiled Wire Caged Bead Bracelet
- Ecuador-Inspired Fiesta Bead Bracelet
- Chunky Turquoise Bracelet
- Archipelago Memory Wire Bracelet
- Beaded Tribal Boho Bracelet
- Enchanting Blue-Eyed Bracelet
- Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet
- Breathtaking Wire Bracelets
- After Midnight Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials