Ann Martin, All Things Paper
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Ann Martin enjoys inspiring others to look at simple paper in a new light. Via her blog, All Things Paper, she introduces a variety of paper creatives from around the world and shares paper craft tutorials for making stylish, yet useful items. She especially loves quilling and creates durable paper jewelry using rolled and folded strips of paper.
Paper jewelry, home decor, fashion accessories, and correspondence are featured in her book, All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers.
Ann's newest book, The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry, includes step-by-step instructions for making twenty contemporary necklace and earring designs.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Julia Ann Cain, Oh Julia Ann
Jennifer and Kitty O'Neil, Running with Sisters
Beverly McCullough, Flamingo Toes
Mortira vanPelt, Inspirational Beading
Zoraida Bros, Art-Z Jewelry
Rebecca Utermohlen, My Girlish Whims
Double Chain Drop Stud Earrings
Portia Lawrie, Miss P
Gloria Uhler, Domestic Diva
Allison Cooling, The Quiet Lion
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials