Folded Paper DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Here's an easy necklace that's pretty enough to give as a gift... you might even find yourself making a batch, assembly-line style, as they're that simple. You'll cut small squares of paper - any type you like; scrapbooking or metallic paper is an ideal weight - and accordion fold them, then glue together side-by-side. Glue the ends of chain lengths that complement the paper color inside the outermost folds, allow to dry overnight, add a clasp, and enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials