Folded Paper DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Here's an easy necklace that's pretty enough to give as a gift... you might even find yourself making a batch, assembly-line style, as they're that simple. You'll cut small squares of paper - any type you like; scrapbooking or metallic paper is an ideal weight - and accordion fold them, then glue together side-by-side. Glue the ends of chain lengths that complement the paper color inside the outermost folds, allow to dry overnight, add a clasp, and enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Stripes Crystal Bracelet
- Dragonfly Princess DIY Bracelet
- Crystal Waves Woven Bracelet
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- Netted Pearl Bracelet
- Cutest Beaded Bezel Rings
- DIY Upcycled Tights Necklace
- DIY Shrink Plastic Rings
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- Glamorous Long Beaded Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials