Quilled Heart DIY Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Here's a paper pendant that's pretty enough to be a gift for someone you love. The asymmetric heart shape contains a smaller quilled heart, made by rolling and shaping metallic edge quilling paper strips for a bit of shine. In an evening you can make the paper components and set them aside to dry. The next morning, add a jump ring, slide the pendant onto a necklace chain, wear, and enjoy the compliments that will surely come your way!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Music Lover's Necklace
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry: 10 Tutorials
- Gorgeous Gilded Earrings
- Paper Bead Pattern Printable
- Tiny Tree Paper Quilled Earrings
- Glazed Paper Butterfly Necklace
- Perfect Paper Necklace
- Vintage Monogram Pendant
- Fabulous Homemade Paper Earrings
- How to Make Earrings with Paper Clips
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials