Quilled Bird DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "There's nothing like wearing a piece of quilled jewelry as an ice breaker at an awkward no-one-knows-anyone cocktail party. The gilded edge paper has a brilliant shine and when a person leans in for a closer look, they're amazed to discover it might actually be paper. Is it? You'll proudly say yes and conversation will flow from there. Once a person has learned the basics of quilling - the art of rolling narrow strips of paper into a variety of shapes that are glued together in infinite ways - practice is all it takes to turn it into a lifelong creative hobby."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner jewelry makers, this is a fabulous DIY jewelry project for you! This Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet is so simple to make and… Continue reading: "Marvelous Memory Wire Bracelet"
- How to Make Paper Beads Video Tutorial
- Paper Bead Pattern Printable
- Stunning Stone Pendant
- How to Make Earrings with Paper Clips
- How to Make Paper Beads and Jewelry: 10 Tutorials
- Glazed Paper Butterfly Necklace
- Faux Metal Bib Necklace
- Glittery Ombre Quilled Paper Earrings
- Pucker Up Cuff
- Scrap-Busting Paper Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials