Quilled Bird DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "There's nothing like wearing a piece of quilled jewelry as an ice breaker at an awkward no-one-knows-anyone cocktail party. The gilded edge paper has a brilliant shine and when a person leans in for a closer look, they're amazed to discover it might actually be paper. Is it? You'll proudly say yes and conversation will flow from there. Once a person has learned the basics of quilling - the art of rolling narrow strips of paper into a variety of shapes that are glued together in infinite ways - practice is all it takes to turn it into a lifelong creative hobby."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials